"The Nerd" says Thanks:)

phil_wilce

Hi everyone, just wanted to say a really big THANKYOU to everyone for a totally beezer three days at CM19.

This was my first time attending this event and it was amazing. From the guest line-up to the the slickness of the queues and espeically for the chats and banter i had with folks whilst waiting for photographs and autopgraphs. Thank you to the crews, the organisers, the guests and my fellow con attendess fo rmaking this so memorable.

I was the guy with the really big smile wearing the red "Fowlloing the Nerd" t-shirt all weekend, and it was the best con yet,

Thanks Folks,

Roll on LFCC:)

• Like 2

Hiya, great to hear from you again and i'm really pleased you liked my comments and info. Yep, i have my hotel and flghts booked for LFCC and i really cant wait, the line up is amazing. Are you attending the LFCC too? If so, brilliant, i hope to bump into you again. You can find my reviews and reports at: www.followingthenerd.com

You can also contact me via facbeook too:)

Hiya, great to hear from you again and i'm really pleased you liked my comments and info. Yep, i have my hotel and flghts booked for LFCC and i really cant wait, the line up is amazing. Are you attending the LFCC too? If so, brilliant, i hope to bump into you again. You can find my reviews and reports at: www.followingthenerd.com

You can also contact me via facbeook too:)

Hi, sorry for the late reply, crazy busy few days at work, yes I'm hoping to go to LFCC. I want to try and cosplay at that one, but I don't think I've got the time or funds to get one set up in time :(. Hopefully I will see you at LFCC. What is your facebook page? If you want to talk more my name on there is Andel Yeates :).

Hi Andel, great to hear from you again. My facebook page is phil wilce, easy enough to see its me, ive just posted my pics from COllectormania lol. Hope you are keeping well and hope to chat to you and bump into you at LFCC:)