Indiana Jones cosplayers

enrohm1963

They do look good. Though not so convinced about the dude with the signed Fedora getting in the way in the middle there, ha ha :)

It was just after I had left John Rhys's table (hence my Raiders DVD cover still in my hand) and I felt like I'd just been hit by a boulder lol. My Friends whom were with me sounded more elated than I was with what had just happened and I then saw Indy and his Dad in line and just thought that it was an ideal moment to get a pic with them - if anything because I wasn't going to be taking the Fedora out again.

Thanks to Indy himself who suggested I should be in the middle of Father and Son.

They do look good. Though not so convinced about the dude with the signed Fedora getting in the way in the middle there, ha ha :)

It was just after I had left John Rhys's table (hence my Raiders DVD cover still in my hand) and I felt like I'd just been hit by a boulder lol. My Friends whom were with me sounded more elated than I was with what had just happened and I then saw Indy and his Dad in line and just thought that it was an ideal moment to get a pic with them - if anything because I wasn't going to be taking the Fedora out again.

Thanks to Indy himself who suggested I should be in the middle of Father and Son.

I'm only joking, please don't take offence. It's a good pic. They looked very good and I know you've got an amazing item there considering who has signed it.

I'm only joking, please don't take offence. It's a good pic. They looked very good and I know you've got an amazing item there considering who has signed it.

I've known you long enough to know when you're joking :) It brought a huge smile to my face.

Very good the Spitting Image in fact :)

So did you get John to sign 'The Hat'?

Heres the whole story from start to finish :)

Originally I was going to be getting John to sign both Raiders and Last Crusade DVD cover, and was going to be going to get the Indy photoshoot, then as more guests were announced the more I wanted to meet, things changed with my finances and what have you and my Friend about two weeks ago asked if I was still up for going to Collector, I said that I wanted to but I don't intend to spend much indeed if anything.

Then on the way there on Sunday I asked my Friend to make sure I didn't spend much, we got there about 9 and walked about several times I was humming and ahhhing about what to get John Rhys to sign, knowing that Denis is a rare signer (and like "Gilly") won't sign Star Wars stuff in the street or what have you I opted to get Denis- it was then I thought do I get John Rhys to sign both Raiders and Last Crusade? Or just one? Then, on the way to his line a Friend and I got chatting about having him sign 'The Hat' I said how I thought it would be cool but it was really Raiders I wanted him on.

On the wall outside it said "No photos/no videos/no posed photos" or what have you, in the line apparently one crew member said that photos were allowed(?) So that gave me hope and is why I took out the before then incognito Fedora and then I got to John Rhys's table...

"Take your time." he said as I was all in a panic about getting out my Raiders cover, it was just before he finished Signing Raiders I put on the Fedora and it was the crew members at the table that said no posed photos- he was very apologetic about it, he saw some of the names on there already and his exact words were:

"Harrison Ford, Spielberg! Very nice- would you like me to sign it?"

I told him that I hadn't paid for two or that I didn't have the money- "Don't worry about the money." and then he without asking :) Took it off my head, and Signed next to Kathleen.

• Like 1