Who was your favourite guest?

miltonbones

Two stood out for me. 1)Spice Williams - a lovely woman, very chatty and friendly and full of info about the making of Star Trek V.2) jOHN Rhys Davies - he was very reminiscent of Brian Blessed from last year, really larger than life and nice guy who was asking EVERYBODY what they did for a living.

John and I had a lovely chat about my job but for me, meeting Jenna Louise Coleman topped it! Ellie Kendrick was really nice, she was all girly and done up which was strange as Meera Reed from Game of thrones is meant to be dirty and not exactly a girly girl!

I don't think I really had anyone that disappointed - some like Jenna-Louise and Billie were obviously very quick meetages, but even so you got eye contact before or after the photo (sometimes both) and a smile and hello.

Bernard Cribbins, Chris Judge, Gethin Anthony stand out really - Bernard and Gethin for photos (though special mention to Alfie Allen who said thanks to me and winked after the photo), and Chris and Gethin for autographs. I didn't get John Rhys Davies' autograph myself but did accompany my friend while she got one, and he seemed a top gent :thumbup: .

Denis Lawson...bin in love with this guys since seeing Local Hero age 12 ish and he was a total star and laughed at the Kit Curran t-shirts I'd done.....awesome, lovely and I am still walking on air from getting 2 hugs! :clap::dance::thumbup:

I could easily list Jenna-Louise, Bernard, the boys from the Dwarf, Torri...

However, it has to be one of Eric Millegan (so excited when talking about working on Bones), Jacqueline King (one of those hidden gem guests), or Ronnie O'Sullivan (an awesome guy to meet). No idea which though!

Robert Llewyn, and Craig Charles were great to talk to we debated weather Rimmer should have a new word for when ever something was wrong I suggested Smegdiddlydoodles, it went down a treat, I also had a mini sing song with Bernard which was nice, all the wrestlers and divas were amazing to meet, it was great talking to Nabil Shaban and Richard Franklin aswell as Anjli Mohindra, they all made myself and my friends feel very happy and welcome to be there

Ken Kirzinger was highlight for me. He had so much time for you and answered all questions. Got to talk FvsJ, Wrong turn 2 and Smallville. He recognised me when walking round later on and waved and said hi. Stuff like that makes these things even more extra special.

Also special mention to Chris Judge, was nice and chatty and at end of chat asked if I wanted a photo with him which was awesome of him as he had a 'no photo' sign up and so I would not have asked for one myself.

• Like 1

Rupert Young

So polite and funny got to talk to him for about 5 minutes in the autograph session we had banter got a photo there Aswell and he remembered me in the photoshoot and when I left the photoshoot I got a backpat wink smile combo

It was Bromance :D *brofist*

Julian Sands... Ken Kirzinger...Malcolm Mcdowell...Dave Legeno...Ariana ....Jenna (the good lady met her to get a pic signed for the daughter)....these guests were Awesome,Amazing and very chatty...loved the fact they took time ask where I got my items...didn't mind posing for photos and also didn't mind having a picture took with them at their booth.... I loved Julian Sands he went above and beyond with his fans....Truly Awesome guy and Really hope I get the chance to meet him again....Ken was the same as Julian...went above and beyond....even when people weren't buying an Autograph he was still happy to pose for photos...one amazing guy.

Definately John Rhys Davies who has been someone ive wanted to meet for years. He was very friendly in the autograph area and very tickly in the photoshoot. Special mentions also go to naughty Bernard Cribbins and the honour that it was to meet original Doctor Who girl Carole Ann Ford

• Moderators

I can't fault any of the guests I met at the weekend.

Henry Ian Cusick was a gentleman. We'd talked on Twitter beforehand and he remembered me which was nice, and he was as pleasant as you'd hope.

Both Ariana Richards and Lisa Marie Varon (aka Tara/Victoria) were nicer than you could ever hope for, and right up there with the nicest guests I'd ever met.

Henry Ian Cusick! I feel like a teenager having a tv crush! :wub2:

Also Gillian Anderson who I had a wonderful chat with. Those behind me and crew witnessed that I made her say "oh s*it". :laugh: (she thought my headband was my real hair)

Billie was my highlight, but obviously didn't have time for chatting. During the photo shoot I did say to her that she had lovely shoes and she was surprised because she thought they were dreadful.

Malcolm McDowell who was very surprised to see image of him in LEXX. He actually said that he never saw the episode, the show was so bizarre.

So tough to choose the best guests from the weekend. Stephen Robertson and Jacquine Hill were outstanding! I also got some nice memories with GIllian and Malcolm. Ronnie is a true ledgend but didn't get to say much to him and also loved seeing Jenna and Billy but didn't really have time to talk much. Ariana Richards deserves a big mention too as she was amazing and put one of my fave quotes on the sig "Where's The Goad"! Ellie was lovely and it was great seeing Lou there. It's really too tough to choose.

Malcolm McDowell was incredible - he took time to talk and posed for a photo and happily discussed The Artist and what a great collaboration it was to be a part of. He was also so nice when he did the photoshoot.

Other favourites were Gillian Anderson, Duncan Raeghr, Julian Sands, Chris Judge.

It was a great event- well organised and the crew were fantastic - thanks Showmasters

there are a few I couldn't just choose one, Eric Millegan been a bones fan for ages and it was great to finally have a bones guest, he was lovely so friendly and chatty, Ellie Mckendrick what an absolute sweetie, Steven Robertson what a really lovely guy he was, he was so pleased to be there and happy to chat with all, Rupert Young I have met him before but like all the merlin knights he is a real gem of a guest!!!!!

Gethin Anthony was one of my fave guests of the wkend, so much time for everyone & shared alot of info about GOT, also Ellie Kendrick was a real sweetheart. Henry Ian Cusick was lovely & seemed very humbled by how many people had been to see him over the weekend, also Bonnie Langford was so much fun to talk to, her queue was quite long but thats because of the amount of time she was spending chatting!