Who was that guy/girl thread (as always!)

BeatrixKiddo88

There was a lady dressed in a costume on Sunday that I did not know what the outfit was from. My guest and I were informed it was from the Legend of the Seeker. The outfit was absolutely stunning.

We also stopped the Planet of the Apes group to admire the outfits.

That was the Mord'Sith, and yes from Legend of the Seeker. I absolutely loved her outfit as well. Plus I was really excited to see someone in a Legend of the Seeker costume. She was amazing and really nice!

The beautiful girl wearing the KISS leather jacket on Saturday stole my heart...

That was the girl I was on about. I went up to her on Saturday lunchtime.

Any idea who she is then? Is she on here at all?

Yes, we spoke for a good 10 mins or so before I had to get the train. Really nice girl. She caught my eye immediately and I wanted to meet her. I respect her privacy so wont say too much but she was local I think. She was there just to hand out flyers for an online memorabilia store, I got the impression she wasn't a fan of anything - she's not on here. She won't be at LFCC either and she was only 20. She wasn't shy or taken aback at all and was very easy to talk to.

The girl dressed as Poison Ivy in the orange prison shirt was gorgeous. Thanks for posing for a photo with me. :wub:

Was this on the Sunday? :)

Yes, it was. Was that you? :smile:

Edited by yellowmarlin

I'm looking for a guy who was infront of myself and my brother in Lou Ferrigno's queue. He was quite tall, darkish hair and had on a red t-shirt that had PRESS written across the back of it. He was also talking to me and my Brother about Lou being hard of hearing and how good Lou is at lip reading. If you see this, I just wanted to say it was nice to meet you and it was great having a little conversation with you while waiting to meet Lou :)

Hiya, that was me! It was on Saturday and I was wearing a red "Following the Nerd" T-Shirt and had a press badge tag (i was the one with the Northern Irish accent). I remember talking to you and your brotther and it was great chatting, thanks for your very kind comments.

Thank you to everyone for a totally beezer weekend, it was wonderful chatting to so many fellow fans of films and tv programmes and general all round nerdi-ness:)

Hiiiiiii how are you? :). I've never found someone on the site before LOL :). it was nice to meet you btw, and my Brother and friend both say Hi. Are you going to LFCC July?

The girl dressed as Poison Ivy in the orange prison shirt was gorgeous. Thanks for posing for a photo with me. :wub:

If it was this person on the left https://fbcdn-sphoto...528508744_n.jpg then yes! :)

Yes, it was you I met. I spotted you queuing outside before the doors opened and because you weren't in costume I assumed you were an Orion from Star Trek. Side effect from watching Into Darkness the night before lol. Thanks again for letting me take a photo with you; I loved your costume. It was really nice to meet you. :smile:

I just wanted to say hi to Gary the Star Wars Sith if you are on the forums. I was talking to you in the line to meet Torri Higginson, and really enjoyed our chat. Your costume was awesome by the way. What did you think of Torri, she was lovely, wasn't she?

If it was this person on the left https://fbcdn-sphoto...528508744_n.jpg then yes! :)

Yes, it was you I met. I spotted you queuing outside before the doors opened and because you weren't in costume I assumed you were an Orion from Star Trek. Side effect from watching Into Darkness the night before lol. Thanks again for letting me take a photo with you; I loved your costume. It was really nice to meet you. :smile:

Haha! Easy mistake to make especially since my costume was all covered by my jacket xD It's no problem! Thank you! I'm glad you liked it :D It was lovely to meet you too :)

• Like 1

There was a lady dressed in a costume on Sunday that I did not know what the outfit was from. My guest and I were informed it was from the Legend of the Seeker. The outfit was absolutely stunning.

I haven't seen LotS for a few years so decided to ask to be sure before complimenting her on it, but yes, that was a brilliant outfit. Well done to her.

Just wanted to say thank you to the girl would helped me with my protective photo wallets in the dealers room on Saturday. I was having real issue getting the bloody thing open while trying to juggle the other wallets and my actual photos. All of a sudden this lovely girl just took it from my hands and got the thing open (thanks to having nails!). I know it's only a small thing but I wasn't expecting any help so it was greatly appreciated. Whoever you are i hope you had a great con!

• Like 1

There's a young lad (well, young to me, probably early 20's) who makes a very convincing Tennant with a friend/girlfriend dressed as Amy Pond in the WPC outfit. We've seen them at 3 cons so far this year including Collectormania. I have no idea who they are but have to say hello next time we see them seeing as we've now bumped into them more times than some family members this year!

Edit: Please do not mention non-SM events on this forum. Thanks

Edited by 1of2

There's a young lad (well, young to me, probably early 20's) who makes a very convincing Tennant with a friend/girlfriend dressed as Amy Pond in the WPC outfit. We've seen them at 3 cons so far this year including Collectormania. I have no idea who they are but have to say hello next time we see them seeing as we've now bumped into them more times than some family members this year!

Edit: Please do not mention non-SM events on this forum. Thanks

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=570849699621441&set=a.570849496288128.1073741839.135826783123737&type=1&theater is this them? Matt and Rebecca.

I was hoping we could meet up at LFCC as we both dress as wonder woman. I was the male wonder woman , we took pictures but didn't get a lot of time to talk. Let me know please

Hello!

She's not on here but says hi and she'll definitely look out for you in London for a catch up.

• 2 weeks later...