Who was that guy/girl thread (as always!)

BeatrixKiddo88

I had an awesome weekend! But as always, I'm sure we all didnt catch the name of that awesome person we spoke to in a queue or that great cosplayer we walked past but never said hello to.

So, as always, post here if you want to identify and say hi to anyone :)

First off, the great Daenerys cosplayer I briefly spoke to with my friend in the photoshoot queue for Gethin on sunday. You rocked! Thanks for posing for apic. Just sorry I didnt get your name.

On saturday I spotted a very cute crew member giving out VTs/managing the queues outside Dave Legeno's area. I saw that your name was Charlie by your crew badge but didnt say hi.

And Steven Robertson's guest assistant on Saturday. You were awesome while we waited for him to return from meeting Ronnie O'Sullivan. Didnt ask your name though cause I suck. My gf didnt catch it either when you two were on the sports guest area on sunday.

The girl in the green hoodie who was on the same free bus as me in the morning and looked up the bus schedule on her phone when I saw her in the afternoon and asked if she knew the departing times from the stadium. Thanks for that if you're reading this, I always see you around so I'll say hello if I see you at LFCC.

I'm looking for a guy who was infront of myself and my brother in Lou Ferrigno's queue. He was quite tall, darkish hair and had on a red t-shirt that had PRESS written across the back of it. He was also talking to me and my Brother about Lou being hard of hearing and how good Lou is at lip reading. If you see this, I just wanted to say it was nice to meet you and it was great having a little conversation with you while waiting to meet Lou :)

There was also a woman who was standing outside of Ken Kirzingers queue and she was chatting to me while I was waiting to meet him with my friend John. She had long brown hair, half up and half down, a sorta plum/red coloured coat on and she was also wearing glasses. She was talking about how she loves the character Jason Vorhees. If you see this and remember me, Hiiii :) you were really nice btw. It was nice to meet you to.

Edited by SiriuslyBlack
  • Like 1

I'm looking for a guy who was infront of myself and my brother in Lou Ferrigno's queue. He was quite tall, darkish hair and had on a red t-shirt that had PRESS written across the back of it. He was also talking to me and my Brother about Lou being hard of hearing and how good Lou is at lip reading. If you see this, I just wanted to say it was nice to meet you and it was great having a little conversation with you while waiting to meet Lou :)

I remember a guy in red with PRESS on... there was also a URL, I think www.followthenerd.com. He had an Irish accent I think? Maybe that's who you're thinking of.

I remember a guy in red with PRESS on... there was also a URL, I think www.followthenerd.com. He had an Irish accent I think? Maybe that's who you're thinking of.

That's him!!! Haha thankyou. I remember the followthenerd thing he had on :). Thanks a lot :). He was pretty cool to talk to.

I had an awesome weekend! But as always, I'm sure we all didnt catch the name of that awesome person we spoke to in a queue or that great cosplayer we walked past but never said hello to.

So, as always, post here if you want to identify and say hi to anyone :)

First off, the great Daenerys cosplayer I briefly spoke to with my friend in the photoshoot queue for Gethin on sunday. You rocked! Thanks for posing for apic. Just sorry I didnt get your name.

On saturday I spotted a very cute crew member giving out VTs/managing the queues outside Dave Legeno's area. I saw that your name was Charlie by your crew badge but didnt say hi.

And Steven Robertson's guest assistant on Saturday. You were awesome while we waited for him to return from meeting Ronnie O'Sullivan. Didnt ask your name though cause I suck. My gf didnt catch it either when you two were on the sports guest area on sunday.

Hello! Daenerys cosplayer over here haha, thanks so much for the compliment. :) Was great to meet all of you in the Gethin queue. (my name is Nieke haha)

Edited by Nieke

Hello! Daenerys cosplayer over here haha, thanks so much for the compliment. :) Was great to meet all of you in the Gethin queue. (my name is Nieke haha)

Hey Nieke, only got a few quick looks but you were brilliant =)

Hey Nieke, only got a few quick looks but you were brilliant =)

Thank you so much. :) I had such amazing reactions to my costume, really appreciate all of them.

There was this real pretty girl standing behind me in the Gillian Anderson photoshoot on Saturday, she was holding a folder with x files pictures inside, wearing a blue coat and had brown hair, never really found the courage to say hi aha!

But if your out there, you looked so excited to be meeting Gillian and I hope you enjoyed it as much as you seemed to be haha!

Edited by Vermillion1000

Hiya, that was me! It was on Saturday and I was wearing a red "Following the Nerd" T-Shirt and had a press badge tag (i was the one with the Northern Irish accent). I remember talking to you and your brotther and it was great chatting, thanks for your very kind comments.

Thank you to everyone for a totally beezer weekend, it was wonderful chatting to so many fellow fans of films and tv programmes and general all round nerdi-ness:)

Whoever the girl was dressed as Catwoman you made my day!

Is that the Catwoman who had Austin Powers with her?

That was the one I saw on the Sunday and she was good enough to pose with the Anne Hathaway/Catwoman montage I got at one of the dealer stands. :)

Thanks to everyone I met at MK this weekend.My return to Collectormania after a few years & like I never left!Big thanks to the 2 Ariana Richards fans who kindly lent me a lighter outside in the sunshine(hope you found the Pusher boxset!)/the 2 guys in the Malcolm McDowell queue from Ely who had a great chat with waiting for the man to arrive on Sunday & not forgetting the couple of fans from Wales waiting for the doors to open on Sunday.Good conversations all round from very friendly people who I hope to bump into in London in July.

There was a lady dressed in a costume on Sunday that I did not know what the outfit was from. My guest and I were informed it was from the Legend of the Seeker. The outfit was absolutely stunning.

We also stopped the Planet of the Apes group to admire the outfits.

There was a lady dressed in a costume on Sunday that I did not know what the outfit was from. My guest and I were informed it was from the Legend of the Seeker. The outfit was absolutely stunning.

We also stopped the Planet of the Apes group to admire the outfits.

Hmm. if its the person i think your speaking of then it might be ziggy31 as she posted a thread up about her character asking for photos

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=80568