Favourite quotes on autographs.

Avengers7

This time i actually had no quotes on any thing i got signed, john Rhys Davies put 'For a great career' after we had a lengthy chat about my job, My best one of all time is from rose leslie last year at LFCC "you know nothing Jon Snow'

I never ask for quotes or anything but perfectly happy if they do write something and have had a few cool ones over the years. Got a few this weekend but I think my current favourite is my Richard Dean Anderson picture. It's of him stood in front of the Stargate and he's written "Kawoosh!!" on it. Makes me smile every time I look at it. No idea if that's something he regularly does or not but I really like it.

Edited by Rockstar6662

"There is no Dana..." Heeeeee. Nice one.

My favourite auto quotes/dedications to date are You're my little bitch from Misha Collins (he thanked me for reminding him of that quote!) and You are so bannnnnned! from Christopher Heyerdahl (thanks to Psyclepath for inspiring that one!). I didn't get any show-specific quotes this time, but my favourite dedications this time were Sorry there are no horses! from Luke Barnes in response to something I said at his table (awwwww) and To wonderful Amanda! from John Rhys Davies (after I'd been telling him my favourite moments from his films!). All my guests were lovely, though. :smile:

Edited by CosmicAvatar
  • Like 3

I had 3 quotes from Gillian.

"You're my one in five billion" on a pic for me

"Sure, fine, whatever!" on a pic for a friend

"I want to believe" on one of the pics of us both (was wearing my I want to believe tshirt)

• Like 1

I got a great one from jacqueling king. I got a photo with her and bernard cribbins on. I got bernards auto on it first and he wrote over jacquelines side of the photo. so when i got her later on she asked if she can put

"oi bernard that was my side ! sory darren all the best"

John Leeson wrote "erase memory banks concerning tennis" from the K-9/Romana scene in The Stones of Blood on my auto. It totally made my day that he was glad to write it when I asked, and that he said it for me in his K-9 voice :D

I had 3 quotes from Gillian.

"You're my one in five billion" on a pic for me

"Sure, fine, whatever!" on a pic for a friend

"I want to believe" on one of the pics of us both (was wearing my I want to believe tshirt)

Fantastic! Did you ask for those or did she just decide to do so herself?

Hmm....mine have to be:

"hi" from Antony head (because it just seemed really random)

" All my *heart drawing xo and a drawing of a face looking happy*- micheal shanks"

"*love heart & peace sign*-chris judge"

"much love -russel tovey *drawing of a face with ears sticking out*

"happy birthday"-chris barrie & norman lovett

Then there is tom baker writing in my book " Tom baker doctor 4, also" and a arrow pointing down to the other doctor signatures xD i had asked him why up there , i think he said about being top of the bill in there xD.

"for beautiful Tracy, from glimli" (also tried tickling me under my chin but realized that i wasn't ticklish there but made for a interesting photo. also his greeting to me at the time was "oh a redhead!" i think at the time he also asked me about my job)

"Dearest Tracy, Tons of love -Virginia hey" with at least a couple of artistic squiggles to the side and a few love hearts on the photo.

Also my other very favorite one was from Luke Barnes after he accidentally gave away something in season 3 (which i haven't got to yet as i am on season 1)but i didn't mind too much which was

"To Tracy.Sorry to Ruin Tug Storm! Hope you have a lovely day. Best ( i'm not sure if he wrote luck or wishes, looks more like luck ) Luke Barnes (Rast)"

Edited by maegurwen

Stay Strong and Sweet - Spice Williams-Crosby. Would have been more convincing if on the photo she wasn't dressed in a police uniform and holding a gun trying to shoot Buffy :lol:

She wrote 'Stay strong and well on mine'; it was on a Klingon photo.

When went see Jacqueline King

JK: Is it to anyone?

Me: Yes to Tom please. Nice and simple you'd think but my parents sometimes call me John and him Tom

JK: Really? Should I put 'Not John'?

Me: Aye why not :smile:

To Tom

(not John!)

Best wishes

Jacqueline King

Ken Kirzinger -To Tom "Jason Rules" Jason + futi

Least the final word looks like futi

Mary Ellen Tranior added LWII to her pic as couldn't decide between that or the one from the 4th film, which like Crystal Skulls I don't acknowledge :closedeyes:

Edited by madmilburn