Gillian Anderson!

Charmer

Thank you SO much for getting her back this year. She was on top form and a lot of fun. I chatted to her about her new drama The Fall and also plucked up the nerve to ask her for a pose in the photoshoot, which she was more than happy to do with me! Such a lovely lady and worth inviting to any con in the future!

• Like 1

Thank you SO much for getting her back this year. She was on top form and a lot of fun. I chatted to her about her new drama The Fall and also plucked up the nerve to ask her for a pose in the photoshoot, which she was more than happy to do with me! Such a lovely lady and worth inviting to any con in the future!

Ha I think I remember you both doing an 'X' pose with your arms - it was really great as she seemed up for poses with a few people and she was on top form during her signings.

Well done for having the bottle to ask for a pose by the way!

Ha I think I remember you both doing an 'X' pose with your arms - it was really great as she seemed up for poses with a few people and she was on top form during her signings.

Well done for having the bottle to ask for a pose by the way!

Yes, that was me...unless someone else thought of the same idea, lol! I thought it was pretty origonal though :P

I met Gillian in the afternoon, must have been soon after 1pm. I hadn't been able to get to the event anywhere near as early as I'd hoped to, so I was so very glad to be told that Gillian had an open queue by then, so I went to her talk and then went back to check on her queue. Thanks very much to the crew guy who'd explained earlier that she would have to leave early, and to come back before 1:30. It seemed like she really wanted to get through everyone who wanted her autograph, as she came back earlier than expected, straight after the photoshoot. Although she had quite a few of us to get through it didn't feel rushed at all, she was really friendly and gave me a big smile, had a quick chat and asked how I was etc, seemed to recognise me from the talk, and exclaimed my name really loudly when the crew lady showed her my name on the ticket, echoed what I said about how nice it was to meet her etc. My poster looks great, lovely signature in silver :dance: So whilst I didn't really have time to say a lot, it was still a really lovely experience, she was a star!

I went up and met her 3 times for auto's, 2 photoshoots and her talk. She was absolutely amazing and so much more relaxed than at LFCC. Sadly she has pretty much said there won't be many more of these to come :(

So Jason, you need to sweet talk her into coming back, as I had the best weekend EVER! Thank you for making it happen.

I was stunned, I had something I wanted to say to her that I didn't say last year at London Film and Comic Con and she totally knocked it out of my head by looking up, smiling and saying "We've met before Matt, y'alright?" I kind of stood there with a face somewhat like :o <--- - but what a fantastic guest, yet again!

I was stunned, I had something I wanted to say to her that I didn't say last year at London Film and Comic Con and she totally knocked it out of my head by looking up, smiling and saying "We've met before Matt, y'alright?" I kind of stood there with a face somewhat like :o <--- - but what a fantastic guest, yet again!

That's so cool. I didn't really need any more autographs from here after LFCC last year and being on a strict budget couldn't really justify another photo but I did go to the Q&A which was brilliant and do kinda wish I'd had the cash and an excuse to go see her again.

It would be a pity if she didn't do more events as she hinted at but time will tell and at least SM have given us the opportunity to meet her.

Edited by Rockstar6662

I don't know how this may sound and so I hope it comes out the right way, first and foremost I AM a huge X-Files Fan (yeah like I needed to point that one out lol) and we all remember how awesome it was when (to quote Mitch during his talk with Nicholas last year) "Gilly" was a Guest last year, do I regret paying what I paid out? Nope, it was a pleasure and each and every item is "My precious" which I will always treasure, back then we all knew how rare a Guest Gillian was and is.

The fact that she won't sign X-FIles at a Stage Door or a Premiere or what have you SHOOTS up the value (and I'm not thinking monetary here) this just makes what everyone has got last year and yesterday and so forth that much more valuable and so to makes it so much nicer and means more. If Gillian does do more conventions then that will give those who as yet haven't had the awesome opportunity of meeting her the chance to do so and if she doesn't then it makes those X-Files items even more valuable. :)

Really do hope she comes again, haven't met her yet and she's killing it in The Fall!

There may be hope for Gillian to return as I've read that they have renewed 'The Fall' for season 2 and begin filming in Belfast Januray 2014. So fingers crossed she will return to a future event! :)

Never say never but she did indicate in the Q&A panel that she might not do too many more of these kind of events which would be a pity but I'm grateful for the chance to have met her and spoken to her, never would have imagined that even a couple of years ago.

I had photo done with her on Sunday just before the guy proposed to his girlfriend, she was lovely and im so proud to have finally met her and spoke to her, now we need the other half, so come on guys, time to give us Mulder, we want to believe you can