Well done to the crew at another very enjoyable event.

heroes

I found all the crew were more then helpful this weekend, if I had to single one out, then it would be the helper with Dennis Lawson today. I had to met him several times with a number of items to be signed and he was extremely helpful, swapping pens, checking they worked etc and helped swap photos whilst making sure the ink had dried before stacking. Big thank you to him as all my stuff turned out perfect, sorry I didn't notice your name.

Jason

• Moderators

Yeh my first post since the event and I can't praise the crew enough for all their help from the moment I queued up to the moment I left all very friendly approachable and willing to help, well done to all!!! and see you at LFCC

I wish I had remembered a couple of names, but the crew was absolutely A1 , a lovely lady sorted out my Star Wars Ticket refunds on the main desk in a friendly and efficient manner and many of the crew were helpful taking photos with guests like Ariana Richards, Julian Sands etc

Most of all many of them took time and the effort to speak to my son as well, in photo shoots and at tables and helped him and me have an enjoyable day all round.

I was amazing by the instant photo printing. Last time I went (which was a few years ago) it was the waiting game of about 3 hours, so thank you ever so much for getting your own printers in. Really made the day that much better. All the staff were friendly and helpful (as always). Sadly I had to attend the con alone, but met some really lovely people while queuing up, so thank you to everyone who spoke to me. Including, but not limited to the two girls in the opening queue who were new to Collectormania and we didn't realise were were in the main entrance queue, not the one for Gillian! They guy who flew in from Ireland just to met Gillian, and the guy who was chatting to me in the Ariana photoshoot, especially when the printers broke and we had to get another one taken :)

Fon - Dennis' assistant was Ken and he is pretty awesome.

Ken was certainly on the ball when it came to checking pens and taking pics.

As for the rest of the crew, bar one, top job ladies & gents! Those who took posed photos of me with the guest they looked after have come out fine, was able have a laugh and a chat with them and the guest.

The slight negative (sorry) was one the pit mangers (was wearing red), the question I asked the guest could have been crap, espes with the obvious answer if I'd done much research, but perhaps you thought being helpful by answering it for them but end day I was asking them and not you and no need answer quite as snappy.