Apology

Bondstarpaul

I have posted on here in the past, under my old username which was 007paul007, and even under this name and I have blasted Showmasters over many things, organisation, virtual queues, to name but just a couple. I have noticed the last couple of years the improvement in things and this show was absolutely spot on in my opinion. So much so that after getting Billie Piper's signature I approached Mark, who was standing right next to the queue in his Queen shirt. I congratulated him on a well organised event & apologised to him in person. I was wrong to criticise so harsly in the past, but i am big enough to stand up & admit when I was or am wrong, Mark gracefully accepted my apology. Showmasters have improved massively and congrats to all involved for a great weekend, also full marks to the lovely young crew member lady who was ticketing Bernard Cribbins, she was very nice, helpful &very friendly as was all the staff this weekend. Thanks for helping to create new memories for me & my daughter. Showmasters are definately a 10 out 10 outfit, than have showed they can run successful events like this for many years to come. Once again I am sorry for any bad feeling or harshful criticism in the past, my apologies if you took my criticism personally it was never meant like. Congratulations on a great weekend and no complaints from me.

• Like 8

also full marks to the lovely young crew member lady who was ticketing Bernard Cribbins, she was very nice, helpful &very friendly as was all the staff this weekend.

that was me :D you're welcome!!

• Like 1

• Showmasters Admin

Hi Paul

i remembered you talking to me and thank you to talking the time to do that and also thinking about doing it , we know people are passionate about these events as are we and we try to get it right every time for everyone , but as there is so many people attending all our event we are not going to achieve 100% satisfaction, but we will keep trying.

At the end of the day constructive criticism is always welcome and it helps us to improve, but its also important to remember we are all fans here to and we try very hard to get it right every time but with dealing with 10s of 1000s of people and and things changing all the time its a tuff job to get right for everyone , and there is no school you can go to to learn how to do this job , we run these event not to make money or get rich , but to meet some of the really cool guests we have had over the years and to run something to be prod of , i basically retired before i got into running these event and this was to be a hobby and a bit of fun ,its turned out to be much more then that now and its somethingi really enjoy running as i have a extended family of friends that crew the event with me and they are people i love hanging out with and meeting up with so it fulfils my life.

i am glad you have a good event Paul

jason

• Like 1