did YOU loose 2 photos at the event?

didimau

on Saturday we found two photos of a chap in a batman hoodie with a big gold batman logo on the front. one picture was on the iron throne, the other was with a celeb. we handed them in to event reception, don't give up thinking they're kicked!

• Like 1

We were waiting for the Gollum shoot at 2:45 and a man came and asked Rita on the desk if there was an information desk as he put 2 photos down while he did something then when he went back to them they had gone....

All i remember was that he had dark hair with a goatee beard and tache...

Maybe that was him....

I it was me! I put them down for 30 seconds to take a Photo with a Cosplayer ( lesson for me in the future don't do that AGAIN!) turned round to find them Gone! thank you for handing them in I was going out of my mind when I couldn't find them, I went to the Info Desk and one of the event staff gave them back to me, good to know there are still some people in the world who will look out for others thank you your good people :thumbup:

Edited by Smegle
  • Like 2

You got them!!! Awesome :) Found them near John Leeson/Kenny Baker stall, spent an hour running round the converse looking for that distinctive top of yours (hint for the parents of bored kids - pick a random stranger with an distinctive outfit and tell them you're on a detective hunt for them).

Feel a right pillock knowing I could have saved us both some time by looking closer to where I found em :)

Glad to hear you got them back :)

I went to the toilet at DSTL and put down my poster, then left it behind with 3 Captain autos already on it. A guy on here handed it in, and I thankfully got it back the next day.

• Like 2

Good see they got back alright. Nearly gave myself a fright towards very end on Sunday when I thought lost my signed Leeds team & iron throne picture. Turned out had slipped out my grip as got up go see Bonnie Langford