Tomorrow (Monday)

mkdan

Hi All

Due to my gf suddenly taking ill we haven't been able to attend yesterday or today. She should be a lot improved tomorrow and I just wanted to ask honestly to all you regulars and those that have attended: is it worth visiting tomorrow?

Money is tight and a lot of the "name" guests won't be there and a friend mentioned that there wasn't much in the way of Merchandise. Just wanted your thoughts?

Also is it likely to be as busy or marginally quieter?

Thank you

Probably be quite quiet tomorrow but IF those attending tomorrow still are people you wouldn't mind meeting then I'd suggest still coming through as A) you never know when they might attend again

B) Most stall holders should still be there ad whilst quieter still a chance of getting some extra cash

C)Based on a previous one the Monday is v.quiet.

All best

Saturday was very busy, but I've heard it was quieter today. I expect it will have less people on Monday because it can be more troublesome travelling on a Bank Holiday Monday.

There were a lot of stalls, although thee was not much there that interested me. It depends on what you're looking for. Most of the dealers are ones who have been there every year - 2 stalls selling pins/badges, a few stalls selling trading cards, a stall selling mugs & coasters, a beanie baby stall, tons of autograph/photo stalls, a few craft stalls, etc.

Just look at the guest list to see who will be there tomorrow and see if there is anyone you want to meet.

To be honest, I wasn't much impressed by the stalls/dealer area - I'd say for merchandise, go to London Film and Comic Con if you can.

Today was quieter than Saturday and I'd imagine Monday would be the same if not quieter, so if there are the guests you want appearing tomorrow, go for it!