Billie Piper Photoshoot

rickyparty

I thought all of the photoshoots I went to this weekend were very well organised but I feel I have to say thank you to the gentleman managing the queue for photos with Billie. He did a great job making sure the queue went in increment by ticket number and ensuring nobody jumped the queue. He even made a few jokes too. Hope someone buys him a pint this evening as I'm not there to do it myself!

On the subject of Billie, what a lovely woman. Really nice to talk to even it was brief. In fact all of the guests were awesome and made the first trip to MK for four years well worth it!

Edited by rickyparty
  • Like 5

Yeah i heard a few people complaining about Stuart but i thought he handled a messy situation very well!

Thanks for all your efforts Stuart!

C

Cheers for the comments folks. Thing is you're never going to please everyone all of the time, so you just give it your best shot and try to be fair to everyone. It doesn't always work, but I like to hope that most of the time it goes pretty well. Now, about the people I accidentally deafened....

• Like 4

Cheers for the comments folks. Thing is you're never going to please everyone all of the time, so you just give it your best shot and try to be fair to everyone. It doesn't always work, but I like to hope that most of the time it goes pretty well. Now, about the people I accidentally deafened....

Absolutely top job Stuart! You're definitely owed a few pints after this weekend..

Great job, Stuart. The system works - call 'em in batches, keep people close, regularly yell out what number you're at (stops everyone coming up individually). Obvious you'd think, but it's not always been done with queues in the past, and this method works so well when with the right crew!

All the photo shoots I attended were well organised by the crew, but photo shoot A on Sunday was particularly good. Very clear what was going on when waiting near the area and queuing. I found the same thing in London last year with this crew member, whose name I'm going to assume is Stuart from the above posts! Thank you Stuart!

Count me as another supporter of Stuart. He always manages queues brilliantly and efficiently. I was able to get my Bonnie photo and then wander right into the queue for Billie(as I had a low number for Billie). Was a bit worried that there'd be hundreds of people in front of me by the time I got to Billie's queue. Very well organised

Count me as another supporter of Stuart. He always manages queues brilliantly and efficiently. I was able to get my Bonnie photo and then wander right into the queue for Billie(as I had a low number for Billie). Was a bit worried that there'd be hundreds of people in front of me by the time I got to Billie's queue. Very well organised

Well said. Same deal with the Jenna queue aswell. The Queue was handled really well and I managed to get sorted through very quickly.