how was Billie Piper today

Starbug

Billie was lovely when I met her as was a bit quieter as was just before her first photoshoot so I got to talk to her for a few mins and she was nice and asked me if I was looking forward to the 50th anniversary and that things may not be as they seem

Billie was lovely when I met her as was a bit quieter as was just before her first photoshoot so I got to talk to her for a few mins and she was nice and asked me if I was looking forward to the 50th anniversary and that things may not be as they seem

Billie was lovely, although pretty rushed she took time to have a few words with us. Having been pushed through signing areas before, I have to say that everyone involved with Billie's area was polite and courteous and didn't make us feel like cattle. I also can't fault the distribution of the VQ tickets for those of us who'd been waiting in line, again it was handled very professionally.

i went through 3x, autographs then photoshoot then had my photo signed. she was lovely, warm & welcoming every time but the first two occasions she did seem too rushed to talk much so i respected that. third time was quieter & nobody queueing behind me so we had a few words. my photo was a really good one, she said. that's what i come for, her smile, said i. awww, said she. now i've read other peoole's experiences i realise i had an opening for a longer chat but i didnt want to be pushy as i know there isnt a lot she is allowed to say about doctor who. maybe i wont be so reticent next time.

I got a photo and she seemed lovely. The people ahead of me, she was putting her arm casually on their shoulders, but I think someone then asked for a back to back pose or something, and after that it somehow switched to an arm round the waist. Minor thing, if pushed I'd have preferred the shoulder for a slightly better photo, but hey ho! :D

Wish I'd looked a bit better in my photo, but not Billie's fault at all :poki:.

Billie was lovely but was rushed through both autos and photos but I expected that but managed a few words. I also expected her to be a guest that you have to stand sligtly away from like some other guests at other events but was pleased that You could interact with her. Hopefully she will be at other events in the future when she will be less busy which normally happens.

I met Billie in the afternoon when she had an open queue - I had expected her to maybe be a bit tired or rushed after no doubt seeing hundreds of people in the morning, and a couple of people in front of me had met her with quite a few things to get signed but they hadn't really said anything except hello to her. But I just gave a cheery hi and asked how she was, and she looked up and had a little chat and she was lovely! She commented on the photo I'd brought for her to sign (doctor who promo from her first Xmas special with David Tennant that he'd kindly signed for me ages ago), saying it was her favourite photo as it looks so Christmassy :) I shook her hand, saying it was lovely to meet her etc, which she echoed - very happy :)

And although she wasn't personalising, she was doing a heart as part of her autograph which was nice too.

Thanks also to the girl crewing with Billie, it was very considerate of you to check if I'd like her to sign in blue like DT had done - thank you!

She was lovely, did speak to me. She was rushed though but by the afternoon most people had got there autos was quite quiet so you could have got a quick chat with her. She loved my ramones t-shirt.

just a shame she wasn't allowed to personalise (even for those of us who'd queued since 6am)...

Shame about that. I was almost going to go yesterday, but didn't after Robert and Sylvester cancelled. Can understand they want to give lots of people a chance to meet her, but when paying 30 a pop, think you should have a choice.

Edited by dizcostu007

She was lovely when I met her in the photoshoot, putting her arm around my shoulders and everything. I think I probably would have had time for a chat over the auto too, but I couldn't think of anything to say; however, she still took time to say hello and thanks and make eye contact. Which was fine with me.

even though it was a well run well probably best run show i have been to in quite some time i thought we were a bit rushed as one of my autos was slightly smudged but ho hum. Overall i am glad i was first in the q at gate 3 for her and came away with four of her autos.(plus 2 for a mate of mine) Now all we need is Catherine Tate. :whistling:

• Like 1

Oh gosh she was so lovely to me :blush: I couldn't afford an auto so just had a pic with her, and in the small time we get with her said: "Wow you look beautiful" and "Your hair colour is incredible", I thanked her profusely, I was not expecting that at all, I should be the one complimenting her! :o

She was lovely! Managed to tell her I was looking forward to seeing her in the 50th Special of Doctor Who and she said she couldn't wait to see it when it's complete. Also had a photo with here and she put her arm over my shoulder as mentioned previously which looked really great!

Billie was amazing, I never thought in my life I'd get a chance to meet her. Opted for photo shoot instead of an auto as I didn't fancy queuing the entire day. Got in on the second shoot and she loved my costume! I caught she noticed it while I was in the queue and she commented on it when I got to her. We had the snap, quick greeting and a handshake. I was totally made up!!!!!

I was the unit soldier with helmet and goggles

Didn't meet her as very little interest in 'new' DW but did nearly get taken out by the door when she, a crew member and"bodyguard"(can't think better word) came out through said door which opened out near some the stalls and she seemed interested in the whole experience bout:-

Asked about he number of people attending - no tickets get in the crew member said not really possibly.to know how many came through the doors

Loved some the cosplayers

Think she got up to the R2-D2 models people and went 'wow'

Looked happy enough as well so overall she seemed enjoy it.