i had a fun day and enjoyed the show :-)

showmasters

I had a great time, thanks showmasters. ellie mckendrick and steven Robertson were brilliant being human guests and so chatty they were fantastic to talk to. I went mainly to see eric millegan and was not disappointed!!!!!!! please can we have him bak.

Thank you so much ShowMasters for this wonderful event! I have no complaints whatsoever, everything was almost perfect! I got to meet all the actors who I wanted (that's a whopping 31 guests!) and they were all so nice and friendly.

Absolutely fantastic work SM! :thumbup:

I don't often post on here, but I had to come on and say thanks to Showmasters for a well-run event! We were only there on the Sunday but it's the first in a long time where there haven't been issues crop up at some stage. Concerning crew members, I don't know what has changed, but to everyone who was crewing: thank you for being so friendly and helpful and treating everyone fairly. Secondly, the photoshoot system is a VAST improvement, the instant printing makes everyone's (staff and attendees) lives so much easier I'm sure and stops any complaints further down the line. Also, I presume some of the photographers were new as I didn't recognise all of them, and they were far better than usual - can you have these guys for every show please? Aha. Finally, the guests we met were fabulous and from what I've heard, this has been everyone's experience so 100% happy with the event this year :) Keep it up!

• Like 1