What did it say on Jenna Louise Colemans White Top?

BLACKKNIGHTS

We like Jenna-Louise Coleman. If I'm not mistaken that's a rather excellent Wild at Heart (directed by the superb David Lynch) reference. Great film starring Laura Dern and Nicolas Cage.

Did anyone mention it to her?

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEO3vN0LTCI[/media]

Spot on:

http://www.dailyscript.com/scripts/wild_at_heart.html

My son (who is 8 so therefore not pervy to be looking!) asked her what it said, and she pulled her cardi apart to show us, and read it out loud as well. She said 'it's from an elvis presley song, I love elvis' - and my son just got his first elvis cd so we chatted about that for a minute. :D So yeah...Jenna-Louise Coleman showed us her chest. ;)

• Like 2

My son (who is 8 so therefore not pervy to be looking!) asked her what it said, and she pulled her cardi apart to show us, and read it out loud as well. She said 'it's from an elvis presley song, I love elvis' - and my son just got his first elvis cd so we chatted about that for a minute. :D So yeah...Jenna-Louise Coleman showed us her chest. ;)

That's something to remind him of when he's 18 :P

• Like 2

Couldnt make it out as we were rushed through i think she looked up at me and said hi not sure cant remember it was such a blur. But i was horrified to find out that she was personalising everything weather you wanted it done like that or not. Then to add insult to injury i found out later in the day she was NOT personalising BUT it turns out her autograph was a lot different to the ones she did first thing in the morning. I can understand a lot of people turned up to meet sorry see her and i wouldnt expect to stand and chat for 10 mins to a guest but at the same time being rushed in and out without blinking is taking it to the extreme. But just like Billie i am glad that i did attend and got three of her( even if all 3 have my name on it)

Couldnt make it out as we were rushed through i think she looked up at me and said hi not sure cant remember it was such a blur. But i was horrified to find out that she was personalising everything weather you wanted it done like that or not. Then to add insult to injury i found out later in the day she was NOT personalising BUT it turns out her autograph was a lot different to the ones she did first thing in the morning. I can understand a lot of people turned up to meet sorry see her and i wouldnt expect to stand and chat for 10 mins to a guest but at the same time being rushed in and out without blinking is taking it to the extreme. But just like Billie i am glad that i did attend and got three of her( even if all 3 have my name on it)

Yes I was also disappointed to have to have my auto personalised as I never have my name on them, only to see on twitter someone posting their auto unpersonalised. Why? :(

Yes I was also disappointed to have to have my auto personalised as I never have my name on them, only to see on twitter someone posting their auto unpersonalised. Why? :(

I can explain the personalisation issue because I was her GA on Saturday.

Jenna was concerned about autographs appearing on eBay and wanted to personalise everything to avoid any fans getting ripped off or otherwise taken advantage of. The only exceptions to this rule were multi-signed items that had already been inked by a number of other DW names. This approach was changed after lunch when it became obvious that time constraints were going to be an issue, additionally, towards the end of the day her hand was getting tired (this was her first event, after all) and her signature became less uniform.

She genuinely had a great time meeting everyone and was worried about rushing through in the afternoon, but she was more concerned about leaving people disappointed if they weren't able to meet her. At the end of the day she and her mum both said they'd enjoyed the show and expressed an interest in doing it again, so hopefully you'll get another chance to meet her :)

• Like 2