cash points.

ash1979

Showmasters - does anyone let the Asda management know the dates of the event? I assume they speak to the cashpoint suppliers, so if it's not restocked nightly then maybe they could arrange for a special extra visit to replenish the cash for the big events.

• Showmasters Admin

it would be quite a good thing to do wouldn't it :-)

yes we do and so dose the stadium and we also inform the police etc etc its a bit thing in the town and everyone is affected when we come to town , mostly in a good way :-)

yes there is a lot of prep work that gos into putting on a big show like this more than most of you would know or think

hope you have a good day to day

showmasters

it would be quite a good thing to do wouldn't it :-)

yes we do and so dose the stadium and we also inform the police etc etc its a bit thing in the town and everyone is affected when we come to town , mostly in a good way :-)

yes there is a lot of prep work that gos into putting on a big show like this more than most of you would know or think

hope you have a good day to day

showmasters

I've had to organise conference type things before, so I've got a rough idea of the kind of things you guys have to do, so I bear that in mind if I get a frazzled crew member who's just been yelled at by someone and hasn't sat down for 3 hours - I've been that person before! ;) Though with big, big events like this I can imagine there are lots of things like notifying police and local shops, hotels, etc. - even if I don't know what the specific things behind the scenes are, I know they're there.

Lots of little cogs to make the big machine work, and overall you guys do a great job. I didn't know if anyone had spoken to Asda, but figured you probably had ;)