latest Guest Announcement - DANNY GLOVER

Looking forward to meeting Danny.

Glad I got some space left on my SAW DVD.... and hopefully for Tobin Bell and Cary Elwes (hint hint) ;) :

SAWDVD.jpg

Wow! Im pretty jealous right now!!

• Like 1

I am getting six of him as i am a huge predator fan i assume that's ok with everyone ? Does it matter how many i am getting ? If i wanted ten of dinklage no doubt that would be wrong jeezz what's wrong with people ? The money i am using is from x amount of over time i have done this last month.sounds like sour grapes to me. Sorry to be happy about mr glover coming to the show and enjoying life as a collector....

• Like 4

I am getting six of him as i am a huge predator fan i assume that's ok with everyone ? Does it matter how many i am getting ? If i wanted ten of dinklage no doubt that would be wrong jeezz what's wrong with people ? The money i am using is from x amount of over time i have done this last month.sounds like sour grapes to me. Sorry to be happy about mr glover coming to the show and enjoying life as a collector....

I've only ever moaned when I've been stuck behind dealers getting 100 football shirts signed! lol

• Like 2

Nothing wrong with 6. Over the course of a weekend I got 7 or 8 from Leonard Nimoy, and the same again from William Shatner

Hey Tony, chill out. I'm just curious. Is that OK? I just don't see the appeal why fans have to get everything signed. I love Predator and LW too but only getting one poster signed.

Hey Tony, chill out. I'm just curious. Is that OK? I just don't see the appeal why fans have to get everything signed. I love Predator and LW too but only getting one poster signed.

For me I no longer class myself as a collector but more as autograph obsessed lol so that's another reason

I also get the pics signed i liked him in.. Predator and saw for me.. If I only took ,for example, Saw, i would regret it so much when i get home that i didn't get him to sign a Predator pic.. Just different opinions for different people i guess.. Some don't even like autographs and only go for the photoshoots. I don't care really, as long as we all meet the actors/actresses we love!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

The most I've ever had from a Guest was five (so six or more is cool) and that was from Gillian Anderson, do I regret spending £225? Nope. When it comes to someone so astounding and yet so rare they are worth every penny.

• Like 2

The most I've ever had from a Guest was five (so six or more is cool) and that was from Gillian Anderson, do I regret spending £225? Nope. When it comes to someone so astounding and yet so rare they are worth every penny.

Could not agree more. Some guests you want as much as you can, not to sell on at later date but to treasure yourself on lots of different things. I had 6 Danielle Harris last year and I could have easily doubled that, same for Robert Englund at EMS and will be the same for Dee Wallace this year.

• Like 1

Now coming for Saturday only and am hoping to get Danny's photo at least. I'm thinking chances are pretty slim to get it done and photo back in about 6 hours! :no:

The photos are printed instantly now and will be ready for collection pretty much as soon as you leave the area.