Chevron 8.1 - Date Announced

Massive Events

• Showmasters Admin

Hi everyone!

I just wanted to let you know the very exciting news that Chevron 8.1 will be held on 4th to 6th April 2014! :dance:

And the even more exciting news is that we have some awesome guest announcements for it that we will make on Saturday of Chevron 8.0! Tickets will then go on sale Sunday morning of the show! :smile:

Looking forward to seeing everyone next week.

Take care,

Mark :smile:

• Like 2

Brill! Is there a venue for it yet?

Just confirming venue as we speak! :-) I expect it to be The Radisson Edwardian, Heathrow! :-)

Mark :-)

Cool. Do like it there though please try and sort it so you can book rooms online this time if possible. I do find it a bit of a pain phoning up to book sometimes and these days think it's a bit silly that the code can't be accepted online. Look forward to finding out who the guests are anyway and wishing I could go to 8.0 but just can't afford it sandwiched between CMMK and LFCC.

Just confirming venue as we speak! :-) I expect it to be The Radisson Edwardian, Heathrow! :-)

Oh. That's a pity. Love the venue for the con events but I had a bit of a catalog of disasters here last time, including a room with no heating and a replacement room where the ceiling leaked. Birmingham is much better.

• Like 1

I've hidden a couple of posts here. I'm not sure why that happened, but I am pretty sure that was supposed to be announced at Chevron 8.1 only - see Mark's previous posts. I am checking with him on that.

Please do not repost for now. Thank you for understanding.

• Like 1

Oh. That's a pity. Love the venue for the con events but I had a bit of a catalog of disasters here last time, including a room with no heating and a replacement room where the ceiling leaked. Birmingham is much better.

Wow, bad luck on the room! Mine was perfect, I LOVE the Radisson!

Wow, bad luck on the room! Mine was perfect, I LOVE the Radisson!

Me too. Never nice when people have problems but can only say it's been great for me. Really like it there and I think the atrium works really well for the con, easy to get between photos and autograph room and a great open space just to hang around in and chill. Even better when my room is on the same level and I can just pop back when I need to.

Anyway, given the dates I should be able to go dependent on guest announcements. As I suggested earlier tho, if it is at the Radisson an online booking facility would be awesome this time. I do struggle sometimes getting it done over the phone.

• Like 1