Big guest announcement Friday at 6 pm a really cool first timer

hmm Mark Hamill maybe?

It says 'has done many films' though. Fair play Hamill was in 3 SW films but that's about it really. Don't get me wrong I'd like it to be him but doubt it will be. Not long to go now anyway...expect the forum will crash lol

I've been checking out the forum since i bought a Gold Pass, decided to finally join to comment on this news if it is as epic as I hope lol.

I'm hoping for either Michael Rooker, Henry Cavill, Andrew Lincoln. Plenty of others I would love it to be including actresses. 8 mins!

Edited by stevothorne101

MdDiarmid , big star to SW fans....to others not so much ;)

I'd love to meet him but I wouldn't go so far as to call him a big star (that would be more like Chris Lee , Arnold , Sly etc)

Then you have actors like Walken , not the most famous star (average people on the street wouldn't always know him) but still quite famous.

Guttenberg is a cool guy but he's B-C star at best........maybe it's Dolph L ?

You know what would be cool , photo shoot with Alan Oppenheimer and Frank Langella........2 Skeletors for the price of one :D

I hope Bolo Yeung will happen one day.......it really is a shame he doesn't do more cons , if he can go to Swiss for martial arts con then why not LFCC and/or Autographica ??

Edited by 007 spells Bond