Shop Closing & Reg Letter Update

Yvie

While I'm at work today, my lovely mum will be posting your letters! Stalk your postman, the time is near!

Also, the Online Shop will be closing on Tuesday evening next week, but Silver and Standard passes will still be available to purchase at the registration desk during the event :)

Thanks for the update Yvie! Did you get my email? I won't be home (leaving in 24 hours) so I hope you didn't spend postage on mine since it's all the way in the states ;) I hope that it's ok I bring the print out confirmations.

Also, will we be able to purchase extra autographs at the convention?

Received my letter a couple of day ago. Really can't wait to meet up with all my friends, Chevron family and finally meet some of my most favourite actors on the planet.

I'm so ready to step through the gate and into our Stargate weekend.

• Like 1

LOL so according to my friend who is checking in own our cats and collecting mail, our reg letter came today (we are in Honolulu LOL) and have G149/150 whoohoo! last two gold tix, we cut it close but totally worth it. I hope brining our emails will work just as well since we won't be stopping by home on our way to Birmingham.

LOL so according to my friend who is checking in own our cats and collecting mail, our reg letter came today (we are in Honolulu LOL) and have G149/150 whoohoo! last two gold tix, we cut it close but totally worth it. I hope brining our emails will work just as well since we won't be stopping by home on our way to Birmingham.

Yes, this will work. Not a problem at all. It has happened more than once before that the letters didn't make it on time. ;)

Anyone who hasn't received their letter can either bring their confirmation emails OR email me on the shop address and I'll try to reply with your ticket numbers to make Reg Desk a little quicker. I'm going to bed very soon (I've been up since 4.50am!!) but I'll find time to check and reply to emails during the day tomorrow :)

EDIT - Okay, half an hour later and the ME emails are up to date. If you do decide to email me for your ticket numbers, please provide your order number or your full name. The next person who emails me with no info whatsoever will get a Ma'Tok staff shoved where only Stargate customs men would dare to probe! ;)

Edited by Yvie
  • Like 1