Guest Suggestions!

Here's a few on my list I would like to meet : steven seagal, Kate capshaw, famke Janssen, Kate beckinsale, linda Hamilton, fran drescher, kristin Davis, robert Powell, christopher lambert, thomas jane, Sarah Jessica Parker, pierce brosnan, jennifer Coolidge and the one I want to meet so bad and it would make my life if you could get her EVA GREEN !!

Here's a few on my list I would like to meet : steven seagal, Kate capshaw, famke Janssen, Kate beckinsale, linda Hamilton, fran drescher, kristin Davis, robert Powell, christopher lambert, thomas jane, Sarah Jessica Parker, pierce brosnan, jennifer Coolidge and the one I want to meet so bad and it would make my life if you could get her EVA GREEN !!

Chris Lambert/Christoph Lambert/Christopher Lambert would be so cool, I'd wanna get a photo with him in my Raiden cosplay seeing as how that's the character he played in the first MK movie! xD

• Like 1

Any Warehouse 13 guests. Now the show has come to end it would be great to meet any of them and ask about thier memories of the show.

would be AWESOME !!!!

Yeah make David tennant happen that be instant purchase

Yes Please! :)

I'm not sure if I posted it already and I'd hate to go through 62 pages of suggestions, so...

Please bring James Cosmo! I'm a big fan of the actor and he's doing quite a bunch of conventions. If I could catch him at the LFCC, I'd be able to skip an other event entirely as I'd really like to meet him.