Guest Suggestions!

Seth Green (Star Wars: Clone Wars :yoda:, Austin Powers, Family Guy, Buffy, Dads & Robot Chicken)

Heather Morris (Glee, Spring Breakers & Ice Age: Continental Drift)

Kate Hudson (Almost Famous, Glee, Something Borrowed & Bride Wars)

Sarah Michelle Gellar (Buffy, Ringer, Scream 2, The Grudge & The Crazy Ones)

Amy Adams (Man of Steel, The Muppets, Enchanted, American Hustle, The Fighter & Doubt)

Jena Malone (Donnie Darko, Sucker Punch, The Hunger Games 2, Pride & Prejudice & Saved)

• Like 1

is it possible to get christopher lee. I have heard that he lives near the earls court. that would still fit great. he could indeed make the photoshoot in the sitting. I alone need 5 autographs. most would be so similar there. that would be the hammer, especially since he's already very old, and he has also played in a james bond fim.

• Like 3

Kevin Smith

Robert Rodriguez

Quentin Tarrentino

Danny Boyle

Spike Lee

Samuel L Jackson

Ben Affleck

Brian O'Hallaran

Comic Book Men (Walt Flanagan, Ming Chen, Mike Zapcic, Bryan Johnson)

Jason Lee

Some good suggestions in there

Kevin Smith

Robert Rodriguez

Quentin Tarrentino

Danny Boyle

Spike Lee

Samuel L Jackson

Ben Affleck

Brian O'Hallaran

Jason Lee

Edited by malky

Kevin Smith

Robert Rodriguez

Quentin Tarrentino

Danny Boyle

Spike Lee

Samuel L Jackson

Ben Affleck

Brian O'Hallaran

Jason Lee

Kevin Smith with the comic book men & Jason Lee & Brian O'Hallaran will be awesome but heard Kevin has other commitments at the moment so maybe winter lfcc?? hopefully..

Kevin Smith

Robert Rodriguez

Quentin Tarrentino

Danny Boyle

Spike Lee

Samuel L Jackson

Ben Affleck

Brian O'Hallaran

Jason Lee

Kevin Smith with the comic book men & Jason Lee & Brian O'Hallaran will be awesome but heard Kevin has other commitments at the moment so maybe winter lfcc?? hopefully..

Yes, It definitely won't be this time. But hopefully future con maybe. I'd say winter is probably out as well due to shooting commitments. Next summer he will probably be promoting a new film though.

Skeet Ulrich (Jericho, Scream, Law & Order: LA & As Good As It Gets)

Bailey Chase (Buffy, Ugly Betty, Longmire & Watch Over Me)

Christine Taylor (Dodgeball, Tropical Thunder, Arrested Development & Brad Bunch)

Alexa Davalos (Clash of the Titans, Chronicles of Riddick, Mob City & Angel)

Leven Rambin (Hunger Games 2, Terminator: Sarah Connor, All My Children, One Tree Hill & Percy Jackson)

Adam Kaufman (Without A Trace, Dawsons Creek & Buffy)

Edited by Daniel

Is it possible to get Steven Seagal? He now plays in Europe with his band a couple of blues concerts. He could still give a concert at Earls Court after the LFCC. That would be sharp. In addition, there Gary Busey, Tommy Lee Jones, Erika Eleniak and the Under Siege cast would be perfect.

This week we lost Sam Kelly and the legendary Rik Mayall. It got me thinking how beloved stars like this are but we don't seem to meet them at events like this much. Would anyone else like to see people like Adrian Edmondson or Paul Whitehouse? I was just wondering.

• Like 2

Is it possible to get Steven Seagal? He now plays in Europe with his band a couple of blues concerts. He could still give a concert at Earls Court after the LFCC. That would be sharp. In addition, there Gary Busey, Erika Eleniak, Tommy Lee Jones and the Under Siege cast would be perfect.

• Like 1

Is it possible to get Steven Seagal? He now plays in Europe with his band a couple of blues concerts. He could still give a concert at Earls Court after the LFCC. That would be sharp. In addition, there Gary Busey, Erika Eleniak, Tommy Lee Jones and the Under Siege cast would be perfect.

That would be awesome! I know Gary and Erika do cons, so bring 'em down SM :thumbup:

This week we lost Sam Kelly and the legendary Rik Mayall. It got me thinking how beloved stars like this are but we don't seem to meet them at events like this much. Would anyone else like to see people like Adrian Edmondson or Paul Whitehouse? I was just wondering.

I'm quite a fan of some British sitcoms, so I'd love Showmasters to get some actors of those shows as well (Fast Show, Spy, Coupling, ...)

• Like 1