Guest Suggestions!

I'm reallllyyy hoping for a bucketload of new series Doctor Who guests who were in more than 1 episode.

At CM we had 29 DW guests-2 main new series companions, 3 Doctors and 1 main villain (Eric).

At LFCC we've only got 20-1 of whom is Jenna who many met at CM last year, and 2 doctors who were both at CM this year.

Would love Tom Baker, Camille Coduri, Shaun Dingwall, Frances Barber, David Bradley or even Freema Agyeman or Alex Kingston!

Danielle Harris!

I might be wrong, but I thought there was an announcement on her official fanpage that she'd stop doing conventions for a while after doing so many in the last couple of years. That being said, she's an incredibly lovely lady and a good addition to any convention.

Danielle Harris!

Hope Danielle will be back soon need her too sign my Halloween posters..

I might be wrong, but I thought there was an announcement on her official fanpage that she'd stop doing conventions for a while after doing so many in the last couple of years. That being said, she's an incredibly lovely lady and a good addition to any convention.

It would be pretty tough to get Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. guests for LFCC as SDCC is around the same time. I think even Arrow guests would be tough to get so maybe Katrina Law? :)

There is 1 arrow guest at the convention dullyel

Two. Both Summer Glau and Sean Maher have been on the show.

Well I loved Sarah Connor chronicles if that helps

Well, not really. Other than the sci-fi theme, there are few resemblances. I'd lend more to whether or not you're a fan of Buffy, considering Whedon has a certain style of characters and humors he often uses. Or Cowboy Bebop, it reminds me a lot of that.

Danielle Harris!

A girl can always pray ;)