Help! I need an early entry ticket

Last Wednesday (May 15), I bought a photoshoot ticket with Billie Piper from your online shop. This was as soon as I heard she would be appearing, but it was still at the last minute. Although a golden programme was on offer along with it, I didn't buy one as your site says I don't need a gold pass to gain entry. And I could find no standard programmes or early bird tickets for sale.

Then I received a confirmation email which reads: "Entry to the show is now by programme only. When purchasing through our online store you are buying a programme which also includes entry to the show. After you order has succesfully been processed you will receive in the post a ticket which you will then exchange for a programme at the show."

This reads as if the entry ticket comes with the photo ticket, but on Saturday my photo ticket arrived in the post and I have no entry ticket.

So, should I have pre-puchased a programme from the shop? Your site says entry tickets can be bought at the sales desk on the day, but that doesn't sound the same as "entry is now by programme only". The standard programmes for other Collectormania events give entry as late as 11am. I want an early bird ticket on Sunday 26th to be sure of getting my VQ, and also because the earlier of the two photoshoot sessions will begin at 11.10.

Slightly panicking here. I have sent two emails which have brought no reply. I hope I haven't gone and bought a £25 photoshoot ticket with no way now of actually getting inside in time to use it.

Newbie. Apologies in advance for any naivity.

Ok, thanks. That's a real surprise, 'cause the information sheet which came with the photoshoot ticket also said no admission without tickets.

Just to clarify: I turn up on the day and I still have to queue, but I don't need to show either a ticket or a programme of any sort to get in?

• Showmasters Admin

Correct. The entry to C19 is FREE, no ticket no programme.

There maybe a queue of people already there and obviously you'll need to queue behind them, but when you come in, you just walk in.

Whats the general best time to attend. I'm coming from the Midlands on the Sunday and will have to find some disabled parking. This is my first Collectormania, (not my first attendance to MK or to a showmasters event) but don't fancy a long wait to get in due to disability.

If you get there after the show opens you won't have to queue at all to get in, however if you are after the more popular guests then it may mean you get a later VQ ticket so it depends who you want to see really.

• 3 weeks later...