Assistance required

Jazzie

Hi,

I am going to be attending this event with a friend but I am now a bit worried because I have intermittent back problems and its chosen now to rear its ugly head. Basically standing is an issue and having attended Chevron events before I know there's a lot of standing! Will it be possible for me to get help if it becomes necessary? I don't mean queue jumping either but even the availability to sit while my friend queues and then I can join her when she gets near the front would be good. Not sure how it would work while waiting to go in for talks but would definitely help and ease my concerns.

Thanks!

jazzie the best thing to do is have a word with TooTall when you get there - I have problems standing for a different reason and the staff have always been great with me

Edited by bandcat

If anyone ever needs a seat in the autograph room so they can sit whilst friends queue for them please just ask any of the crew :thumbup:

*nods in agreement* When I was on crutches the crew came running with chairs before I even admitted to myself I needed one.

Thank you Too Tall, I will make sure to speak to you or one of the crew if I have problems. Honestly I am hoping it will be better by then but there's no guarantee and I'm also on heavy pain meds which make me dizzy, not a great combination for standing around! Lol

Thank you to everyone else for your reassurance as well. :smile:

as for the talks you shouldn't need to stand an queue as long as you put a piece of clothing on your chair you will have that chair for all the talks that day. so you can hang back sitting down till your type of ticket is called then go to your seat no need to stand and queue to get a seat every talk.