Same weekend as the World Cup Final

There is plenty of time for both LFCC and the world cup. I don't see what the fuss is about!

It may have already been mentioned earlier in the thread, but the Sat game is 9pm and Sun is 8.00 pm, so minimal crossover anyway - I plan on watching the final on my phone on the train home :D

The liklihood is that you are are correct and due to the timing of the final, it won't make any difference.

It would however make a difference should England make the final, it would be an all day/weekend event

Edited by Gordon The Gopher

There is plenty of time for both LFCC and the world cup. I don't see what the fuss is about!

I have to disagree. there might be trouble with drunk football hooligans especially with us cosplaying.

Well, you can always choose to cosplay as a character with a baseballbat

I have to disagree. there might be trouble with drunk football hooligans especially with us cosplaying.

or a gun!

or a gun!

Or just Cosplay as a drunk football hooligan.

• Like 1

I really don't see why people are getting so worked up about this. The final won't start until about 8pm UK time and the third place playoff on Saturday is an hour later than that, so go to LFCC and if you want to, go and watch the game in the evening, if you don't, then don't. It's going to have no impact other than some people maybe won't stay as long so they can get home or whatever. Really don't see what the issue is.

• Like 2

or a gun!

Yes, we really want half the transport shut down due to a false security threat.

• Like 1

Why? I'm sure they wouldn't say anything to you. Security for cosplayers! Security bus to the venue and to the hotels lol.

or a gun!

Yes, we really want half the transport shut down due to a false security threat

You actually thought we were been serious and could not take any of that as a joke! Lol

or a gun!

Now that could actually be fun!

Police Officer: "You are under arrest for vandalism and drunk and disorderly conduct"

Me: "No Sir, that's not my fault...i'm cosplaying and need to stay in character"

• Like 1

or a gun!

Now that could actually be fun!

Police Officer: "You are under arrest for vandalism and drunk and disorderly conduct"

Me: "No Sir, that's not my fault...i'm cosplaying and need to stay in character"

There is also the option of changing at the venue

• 2 weeks later...

Hey maybe it's happened in reverse! Maybe England wanted to be back for the convention!

Yup - We'll have a suprise Friday announcement from SM...

Roy Hodgson and the entire England team.... It which point I'll make sure to turn up in my Italy top :whistling:

Hey maybe it's happened in reverse! Maybe England wanted to be back for the convention!

Yup - We'll have a suprise Friday announcement from SM...

Roy Hodgson and the entire England team.... It which point I'll make sure to turn up in my Italy top :whistling:

Ouch! Apply cold water to burned area! :D
  • Like 1