C19 photoshoot Schedule - Updated 23/05/13

showmasters

Hi Guys,

I've got a photoshoot ticket for both Frank Bruno and Gillian Anderson on Saturday. Unfortunately they both start at exactly the same time!

First time I've had a clash. Am I right in thinking that I can just go to the photoshoot with Frank and then as soon as I come out of that just join the back of the queue for Gillian? (Ticket number 62 for Gillian so I'm assuming that I'd be in the first group of people called) or do I need to speak to one of the crew about the clash?

Thanks!

That's right, Frank's shoot is much shorter than Gillian's so go there first and then to Gillian's. You should be able to join the queue straight away but I'd advise checking what numbers were being called before you do just in case there has been some delay.

I'm just wondering.

All my other shoots are fairly fine I think, not really any clashes.

But, with my Jenna shoot, I'm above 400, and I think it will clash with one of my afternoon shoots - I am supposed to be collecting some voucher because of my illness....is it possible to ask to get my shoot with Jenna in the morning? As trying to get 4 shoots in the afternoon will be VERY tiring for me, and I still have to travel home that evening too.

Okay.

Is there someone usually standing somewhere further in the queue, not right at the front that I cant ask?

I don't want to p'off anyone for thinking I'm pushing in, when asking.

Hope I can get into the morning shoot as it gives me time to rest a bit an take things slowly till the afternoon.