C19 photoshoot Schedule - Updated 23/05/13

showmasters

Seem to have three shoots at the same time on the Sunday with Bonnie Langford, Malcolm McDowell and Billie Piper.

Who should I go to first? Hopefully all the photoshoot areas will be in the same place to assist difficulties like this.

Seem to have three shoots at the same time on the Sunday with Bonnie Langford, Malcolm McDowell and Billie Piper.

Who should I go to first? Hopefully all the photoshoot areas will be in the same place to assist difficulties like this.

Bonnie, Malcolm, Billie - in that order. If it looks like you are going to miss one then mention it to the crew in the photo area you are currently in. Billie is not so much of an issue as you can join the afternoon shoot if needed.

I got an isue on saturday afternoon - Eric Millegan and Robert Beltran - id guess itd be Robert then Eric as they are only 5 mins apart? Im a gold pass holder and i know i can join the queue earlier but if i went for Robert first any idea how long the Eric shoot is estimated to be going on for?

Thanks

I got an isue on saturday afternoon - Eric Millegan and Robert Beltran - id guess itd be Robert then Eric as they are only 5 mins apart? Im a gold pass holder and i know i can join the queue earlier but if i went for Robert first any idea how long the Eric shoot is estimated to be going on for?

Thanks

Eric is a first time guest, so I'd say the shoot will go on for a while. With a Gold Pass however you will not have problems of any kind. You'll get to go right to the front.

Bonnie, Malcolm, Billie - in that order. If it looks like you are going to miss one then mention it to the crew in the photo area you are currently in. Billie is not so much of an issue as you can join the afternoon shoot if needed.

Thanks for the advice.

If I left BIllie till the afternoon I would still have a clash with Jean Marsh.

Thanks for the advice.

If I left BIllie till the afternoon I would still have a clash with Jean Marsh.

Not an issue as Jean's photo shoot finishes a lot earlier than that of Billie. Jean first then Billie.

Disappointed that Roberta Tovey isn't doing a shoot. For such a rare guest it's a real shame not to have either a solo shoot or joint shoot with Bernard in this anniversary year.

And she was meant to be doing a shoot, too - according to the website, anyway.

has this been answered yet?

Disappointed that Roberta Tovey isn't doing a shoot. For such a rare guest it's a real shame not to have either a solo shoot or joint shoot with Bernard in this anniversary year.

No tickets went on sale, and she is not on the schedule, so unfortunately no photo shoot.

The website never listed a price so I can only guess that it was being looked at but for whatever reason never happened.

Just out of interest, will photo tickets for Sunday/Monday be on sale on Saturday or can you only buy for that day? I assume all will be on sale and I know I bought one for a different day last year but just want to make sure before I take the time to queue up.

Just out of interest, will photo tickets for Sunday/Monday be on sale on Saturday or can you only buy for that day? I assume all will be on sale and I know I bought one for a different day last year but just want to make sure before I take the time to queue up.

They are normally.

No tickets went on sale, and she is not on the schedule, so unfortunately no photo shoot.

The website never listed a price so I can only guess that it was being looked at but for whatever reason never happened.

That's the default setting now I think. All guest pages seem to show that.

They are normally.

That's what I thought, thanks. Have been asked to get one for Billie for a friend so want to do that asap on Saturday morning in case they sell out plus need a few others for myself. I'm guessing as they were only on sale in the shop for a short while there should be some left.

I am not used to this-being a newbie so just want to check!!! I have a photo-shoot with Malcolm McDowell on the sat....does it mean that he wont be starting his at all till 3pm?? Just wanted to check for our public transport times.Many thanks

That's right.

I wonder what the real time for John Leeson & K9 is.. After all, now it says Malcolm McDowell 3.00pm and John Leeson 3.05pm..? Maybe it should be 3.35pm for John?

Thanks for this! So is it normally then when he starts i just go over with my ticket..i think i am no 56. Dont need to leave out as early as i thought then..i thought it may have been first thing!

Yep, I'm having the same photo shoot with Malcolm. I usually go there 5-10 minutes beforehand, depending if I need to get it done quickly or not.

• Like 1

Photo shoots are really quick. Usually you just have enough time to say "Hi, nice to meet you!" then the photo is taken and that's it. Are you getting his autograph as well? Because that might be a better place to give him the book. Also, you are always asked to leave all your bags and belongings to a specific area, you are not allowed to bring them with you. Although I have sometimes seen some props related to the actor that are accepted.

It could be that Roberta down isn't interested in doing one but would one of the moderators be able to highlight this to SM? She's such a rare guest and there are people who would definitely buy a ticket for it that it would be a shame if it didnt happen purely due to an oversight or the belief that she wouldn't be popular. Plus with the cinema releases of both films this year a whole new audience is now aware of her.

If you even just made SM aware of this request we'd all really appreciate it. :-D