what time

weebo1980

hey all just need a bit of advice, can you predict how busy i guest will be, i ask becasue i what ot met Ariana Richards but iam not sure if i needto be there way before 9 to start queing? or will in be ok for 9? is there one big que or singles ques that fourm out side?

• Like 1

Ariana is there all 3 days, so based on past experiences of similar guests I don't think she'll be manically busy on any particular day. My prediction is she'll be VQ early on Saturday and go open in the afternoon, VQ until late morning on Sunday and Open Queue all day on Monday (although if I'm entirely wrong don't blame me :whistling: )

I don't think it has been announced yet who the guests are but I would put my money on Jenna-Louise Coleman and Gillian Anderson on Saturday and Gillian and Billie Piper on Sunday. These are purely speculative though.

Unless you have to leave within an hour or so you'll be okay at 9. There's separate queues for 2 other guests, but for Ariana please join the main queue.

Who are the two with separate queues?

Thanks

I thought I had seen a post of TooTall saying Gillian and Jenna-Louise had separate queues, but I may have imagined that. I agree with Beechy though, Billie on Sunday is another candidate.

I don't think I ever named anyone ;)

You didn't.

There will be 3 main doors used.

Door 1: Big guest 1

Door 2: Everyone else (with a single door for Gold pass holders)

Door 3: Big guest 2.

At 9am we will walk the queues at gates 1 and 3 to the location of the big guest specific to that queue. VTs for that guest will start to be given out to the people in that queue. Once they have a VT they are free to go and get others.

At the same time the people at door 2 will be let in and can go and get VTs from any other guests.

If anyone then wish to get a VT from one of the big guest with a specific queue (but they were not in that queue outside), they must go and join the back of that queue. Although if they've left it 5-10 minutes the chances are the queue will have gone and they'll just go up and get a VT although it maybe 300-400+

Hope that makes sense.

Although this reply just after may explain the confusion

Too Tall just to clarify say the queue for Jenna Coleman is gate 4 and Gillian gate 6 if I'm at the venue very early and queue at gate 4 for Jenna first am I likely to be able to get a VT for Gillian still or will this end up being quite a high number???