Latest Guest Announcement - RONNIE O'SULLIVAN

Massive Events

• Showmasters Admin

We are delighted to announce that current World Champion and Snooker legend Ronnie O'Sullivan will be joining us at Collectormania! :clap:

Ronnie will be at the show on Saturday from 11am to 3pm. He will be signing autographs and also be taking part in a photoshoot.

Prices are as follows :

Autograph on photo - £20

Autograph on Cue or ball - £30

Photoshoot - £20 (On sale at organisers booth)

We expect demand to meet Ronnie will be very high so please don't miss this chance to meet one of snookers greatest ever talents.

Ronnie-OSullivan-World-Ch-008.jpg

Nice little last minute add to the show. I've been fortunate to meet Ronnie a few times already but very pleased for the people meeting him at the show. he's very nice to his fans. Hope ths is the start of a wave of snooker stars to be announced!

Steve Davis and Stephen Hendry at previous events. Now Ronnie. Awesome!

They were both lovely as well. Can't wait to meet Ronnie. I'm guessing we're going to need a ticket for his queue as he'll be very popular. If anyone can say either would it'd be handy though...although I don't expect SM will have decided yet on that.

simply WOW!! :thumbup:

such a great guest! Ronnie O'Sullivan is my all time fave player, nobody can match his talent in the world of snooker. able to take shots with either hand and his incredible speed! for which of course hes called the rocket!

wish i could make saturday. hopefully hel like it and come back to another event!

great stuff showmasters! :clap: