Sign in to follow this  
Helmut Heisig

Guest suggestions

Yeah Karl Otto Alberty would be great.

but I also would love to meet one time the Bond Girl of the Bond Girls: Ursula Andress. I know she doesn't like to be in the public anymore but who know?

but I also would love to meet one time the Bond Girl of the Bond Girls: Ursula Andress. I know she doesn't like to be in the public anymore but who know?

She was at Autographica a few years back. Lovely guest and seemed to be getting on well with the situation.

She was at Autographica a few years back. Lovely guest and seemed to be getting on well with the situation.

Yes now I know that she had been there before but I didn't know something about those events until 2010.

Patrick Macnee would be great - could be publicised as one last UK Avengers appearance something like that!

He also has good cross appeal for Bond fans and I'm sure he would draw in the crowds...

As Barbara Bain is going, is there any chance - at this late stage - of more 1999 guests? Would be lovely to see some more going!!!

Ted White(friday the 13th)

Paul Musser(Title from Dawn of the Dead)

Ox Baker(Wrestler Escape from New York)

Hulk Hogan

Karin Dor(James Bond, Edgar Wallace, Winnetou)

Might be a bit late for suggestions but can we try and get John Mahoney please?

In the absence of an Empire Day, is there any chance of getting the likes of Michael Ford and John Mollo? This event would seem to be more their kind of pace and it would be lovely to meet them again.

Just seen Jon McBride (STS-41-G) is in the country at the moment.

Sign in to follow this