Guest suggestions

Helmut Heisig

Mentioned below are only guests that already did one or several events and who would make a perfect fit imo for Autographica :

Bo Derek

Nastassja Kinski

Gavin MacLeod

Lee Majors

Mike Connors

Richard Chamberlain

Robert Loggia

Burt Young

Dan Haggerty (i want to point out that his autograph is truly a piece of art!!!)

Adam West & Burt Ward

Lee Meriwether

Barbara Feldon

Stella Stevens

Edited by God L'Eponge
  • Like 1

Mentioned below are only guests that already did one or several events and who would make a perfect fit imo for Autographica :

Bo Derek

Nastassja Kinski

Gavin MacLeod

Lee Majors

Mike Connors

Richard Chamberlain

Robert Loggia

Burt Young

Dan Haggerty (i want to point out that his autograph is truly a piece of art!!!)

Adam West & Burt Ward

Lee Meriwether

Barbara Feldon

Stella Stevens

yes to Richard Chamberlain :smile:

I know a lot of people don't like sports guests at Autographica but with the Winter Olympics the month before it might be an idea to get some Winter Olympic GB medal winners in (there aren't that many!). My suggestions would be-

Tony Nash & Robin Dixon (probably no chance)

Jeannette Altwegg (probably less chance then Nash & Dixon)

Robin Cousins

Torvill & Dean, obviously

Amy Williams

• Like 1

Anthony "C-3PO" Daniels?

With Kenny Baker at the show this won't happen unfortunately.

Daniels can be a bit douchey/bossy , unfortunately.

Sharon Stone (I don't think it's gonna happen and would be expensive)

Rigg (never say never but I doubt it as of now)

Jack the Snake Roberts (isn't he banned from U.K ?)

Jon Voight (maybe)

Danny DeVito (ditto)

Lois Chiles (doesn't she have cancer now ?)

George Gaynes (prolly Father Time has gotten to him now , as with Chris Lee......should've had him yrs ago)

Joan Collins (just a matter of time)

Edited by 007 spells Bond

Yes, Joan Collins would be cool. Even I have met her before.

But also interesting would be (now, because Christopher "Dracula A.D. 1972" Neame is appearing):

Stephanie Beacham

Caroline Munro

would be great to have them too.

Or Robert Wagner (he appeared with Christopher Neame in "Colditz"). For me wold be this interesting, because Episode 15 "Gone Away" was filmed in my village in Switzerland. :dance:

Just some thoughts :thumbup:

Anthony "C-3PO" Daniels?

With Kenny Baker at the show this won't happen unfortunately.

Daniels can be a bit douchey/bossy , unfortunately.

I've met Anthony on a number of different occasions and he's always been nothing but pleasant to me, in one situation I'd just come out of Leicester Square station and was rushing to meet my Friends at the barrier for a Premiere I was going to and as I was rushing I wasn't aware of my surroundings was just defiant on getting to my Friends as quickly as I could when suddenly I heard, "Hello Richard!" which stopped me more or less instantly as I got to thinking "Who on earth knows my name in London?!?!" the voice didn't sound like any fellow Friends/Fans but VERY familiar indeed, as though I've heard that voice in one of my favourite fandoms- so I turned to my right and there was Anthony (who obviously remembered me) we had a nice but brief chat.

Afterwards we shook hands he went his way (unpestered by the general public/tourists) who obviously had no idea of who he was or such an iconic role in such an iconic film franchise and I went to see my Friends. Was funny when I told one of them "Guess who I just met?" even now when I told the story there was amazement.

But I digress, I've heard all kinds of things said about Anthony... But see no evil hear no evil say no evil.

The baddest man on the planet

MIKE TYSON

He's in the uk doing his 1 man show at the end of March.

No longer possible. you proberbly allready know this (as your post was made some time ago) due to a change in UK law on 'rights of entry on overseas visitors visas' as a sex offender who served jail time (3 years in his case) he is no longer able to come to the UK.

Klaus Maria Brandauer&Kim Basinger

Bud Spencer(hi sign the next 2 months in germany his new biographie)

Terence Hill

Chevy Chase

Mads Mikkelsen

Steven Seagal

Don Johnson

Raquel Welch

Terence Hill and Bud Spencer are interesting. I remember their films were very popular in the early eighties when I was a kid in the Netherlands. However I am not sure they were popular in the UK, I have never heard anyone over here talk about them or have never seen any of their films on the telly or on DVD in the UK?

Klaus Maria Brandauer&Kim Basinger

Bud Spencer(hi sign the next 2 months in germany his new biographie)

Terence Hill

Chevy Chase

Mads Mikkelsen

Steven Seagal

Don Johnson

Raquel Welch

Terence Hill and Bud Spencer are interesting. I remember their films were very popular in the early eighties when I was a kid in the Netherlands. However I am not sure they were popular in the UK, I have never heard anyone over here talk about them or have never seen any of their films on the telly or on DVD in the UK?

Interesting idea. Both are very popular in Germany and the most movies of both together have been released on DVD/Blu-Ray. And Terence Hill appeared under his real name Mario Girotti in his early years several times in German/Austrian movies. One of his most popular german movie is WINNETOU 2 (uk TITLE: Last of the Renegades).

Well, to have both at Autographica could be interesting. And Mr. Olympia Bud Spencer appeared as guard in "Quo Vadis" (1951) and "A Farewell to Arms" (1957).