Guest announcement Alan Bean Apollo 12 moonwalker

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Yes contrary to what you may have heard or hoped for.

Alan bean will be joining us all weekend for London.

Alan Bean flew on Apollo 12 and walked on the moon during that mission. He also spent 59 days in space on the skylab 2 mission. Alan is a wonderful artist and you should not miss the chance to have one of his prints signed. Alan will be doing 2 lectures strictly limited to the first 100 people that book. Also a joint photoshoot with Buzz. For full details check out the 2014 website page.

220px-Alan_bean_zps8e979306.jpg

116496893_ARTS_Bean_355442c_zps6d588364.jpg

GPN-2002-000066_zpsf5a322e7.jpg

images-2_zps6b91b7cc.jpeg

• Like 2

Hello!

I`m waiting for a meeting with astronaut Alan Bean for a long time now. Astronaut Alan Bean would be my favourite suggestion for the space guests at "Autographica 20". Great, that Alan Bean will attend at this show now.

Best

Helmut

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I wasn't planning to go this year as I'd met Buzz in 2012, but it would be great to meet Alan as apart from all his achievements as an astronaut and an artist he comes across as a very genial bloke (Photoshoot photographer take note- don't let him near your camera as he broke one on the moon!)

• 1 month later...

Will it be possible to get a photo with Alan when he is signing , or do you need to book the official photoshoot ?

Generally that won't be known for certain until the day and even then it can change during the day. It's certainly possible as with most guests but....

Sorry.