Latest Guest Announcement - BILLIE PIPER

showmasters

I know this is going to be a 'silly' question but was wondering if I got at the event on sunday at 8:30 and got her vq straight away would i have a chance of meeting her??

There is no way of knowing really. No doubt she will be busy but I would think that arriving at that time there would be a very good chance.

I've met her already :) Very lovely guest!

I know this is going to be a 'silly' question but was wondering if I got at the event on sunday at 8:30 and got her vq straight away would i have a chance of meeting her??

There is no way of knowing really. No doubt she will be busy but I would think that arriving at that time there would be a very good chance.

You should be ok, I got to EMS at just after 9 when DT was there and got a VQ straight away, I did have to wait till quite late in the day but I did get my auto :)

Edited by rainbow_tardis

Now, how do you guys do it? You make it seem so very easy to get the big guests....!? And this is why I have totally given up on the other bunch of yahoos, haven't been for years now!!! Thank you SM once again.

• Like 2

Now, how do you guys do it? You make it seem so very easy to get the big guests....!? And this is why I have totally given up on the other bunch of yahoos, haven't been for years now!!! Thank you SM once again.

Couldn't agree more!

Thank you for the fresh name. I felt this show needed one more "name" guest who is known for more than just one show/film. Photoshoot booked.

I've met her already :) Very lovely guest!

You should be ok, I got to EMS at just after 9 when DT was there and got a VQ straight away, I did have to wait till quite late in the day but I did get my auto :)

I've been going to cons for quite a few years. I think generally, if you get there by 10-11am at the latest and can stay all day you're pretty much 90% sure of getting all the ones you're after (depending on how fast the queues are going and the person is signing). I've only really missed 2 or 3 people at most in 10 years of cons.

I've just met her so I won't be going to see her at the event, but well done for gettting her! I know a lot of people will want to meet her

Edit : Please do not mention non SM events on this forum. Thank you.

Ahhh sorry.

I just came here to edit that, but it had already been done.

My mistake.