Anyone here going to any other conventions?

SirGeeksalot

I'm a big fan of sci-fi and fantasy in general so I'm looking for ideas for other conventions. I'm attending the London Film And Comic Con in July - already booked a few photo shoots and of course I'm coming to Chevron 8.0... I'm just wondering whether anyone here is attending any other cons they'd recommend?

It would be nice to maybe have some friends to meet up with at other conventions as most of my friends don't do cons and I get the "oh, that geeky sci-fi stuff, not really my thing" line when I ask if they'd like to come! lol

- Gord

• Like 1

Hi.

I'm going to Collectormania in a few weeks and London Film And Comic Con. You soon get to know the other regulars. :smile:

Collectormania is great for me as it is free entry and close to where I live. They always have a good line up. Lots of different shows are represented.

I'll look out for you. :smile:

I'm doing collectormania 19 in the next couple of weeks all three days, Then London Film and comic in Earls court also three days, I've booked the Wales Event for one day only and doing Autographia later this year. Planning to do Collectormania 20 in October depending on dates.

Edited by 1of2

I'll be going to LFCC, Collectormania Milton Keynes, Collectormania Glasgow and Cardiff Film and Comic Con.

Just a gentle reminder to anyone posting on this thread that we are not allowed to discuss events run by other organisers. No one has done yet so it would be good to keep it that way :smile:

I guess I'll see some of you at the LFCC then! :-) I thought about doing Collectormania in Milton Keynes but think I might skip that one this time. Need to let the credit card cool down a bit before it turns into a puddle of molten plastic! lol

- Gord

I see the same people all the time but don't know anybody's names!

I often wonder if people recognise me, I don't dress up and tend to blend into the crowd lol

I don't dress up either. I'm probably going to regret saying this but... I don't think I look like any Stargate character... or am I wrong? lol

- Gord

I don't dress up either. I'm probably going to regret saying this but... I don't think I look like any Stargate character... or am I wrong? lol

I don't think you need to look like a character to dress like them, part of the fun is doing something completely different for a day.