Star Trek Deep Space Group Photoshoot?

It's a shame. All those pre-ordered photo-shoots and I'm still gonna have to spend half an hour of my day in he photo sales queue. With all the photo-shoots I have planned, I can't really afford to waste precious time.

i'm going to sacrifice a "targ" and drink a bottle of blood wine to Kahless and showmasters tonight-please,please make this photo shoot happen!!

normally no news is bad news (rememeber the joint lena/Linda photo shoot was going to happen then it went quiet- 10 days later Linda cancels)

so I don't care when it gets announced/organized as long as it happens!!

to jason/showmasters if you pull this off i say:-

"batlh Daqawlu'taH" or in english "you will be remembered with honor."- Qapla'

Will this actually gonna happen? I dont mind if its finalized day before but I just want to know if its gonna happen...

DS9 photo shoot will cost £85

this will include, Avery Brooks, Armin Shimerman,Nana Visitor, Alexander Siddig, Rene Auberjonois.

and is for sale on the days of the show at the sales desk

Will this actually gonna happen? I dont mind if its finalized day before but I just want to know if its gonna happen...

DS9 photo shoot will cost £85

this will include, Avery Brooks, Armin Shimerman,Nana Visitor, Alexander Siddig, Rene Auberjonois.

and is for sale on the days of the show at the sales desk

Awesome

thank you showmasters and jason for the photo opportunity -"batlh Daqawlu'taH" or in english "you will be remembered with honor."

i will now drink a bottle of blood wine and sing a song in your honour!- Qapla'