Star Trek Deep Space Group Photoshoot?

Exactly.

Also, please bear in mind that guests/agents read these forums from time to time, so people stating they want this guest but not that guest could potentially cause issues, i.e. that guest withdrawing which is not nice for them, or indeed anyone who did want a photo that included them.

At the end of the day, the group photo will include x amount of guests at for a as of yet unknown price. It is entirely up to you if you want to take part in this photo and purchase it. The option is there. You are not being forced to take part.

Personally I would like every DS9 cast member.... From every episode.... Going to need a bigger photo shoot area..... :angel:

Edited by 1of2

You'll never please everyone. Even then you'll get people saying "oh I want one with.. but not with.."

I think one option is more than enough.

You honestly think that a photo shoot with all the regular cast members wouldn't please everyone?

time for some fun! :coolthumb:

I for one I'm really going to enjoy this photo shoot and have some fun with it (Hopefully if everything's OK)

(and some others like the terminator prop one with Linda,Danny and Peter(cool & funny guy)

time to stop debating and get ready to enjoy the time these celebrities are giving us-thank you all

time to celebrate Star Trek DS9 20th anniversarywith these wonderfully talent actors who give us hours of entertainment and enriched our lives

(I'm re- watching DS9 again!! up to season 6( hope to finish it by July) and it never gets old with its great plots and production values)

Again thank you SHOWMASTER for giving us the opportunity to meet these people.

now a old joke-everybody groan!!

Q: What do you call it when that Strategic Operations Officer on DS9 runs as fast as he can?

A: Worf Speed.

bad i know anybody got some good new Trek jokes?

• Like 1

Good news but due to the price, is there anyway we could have 2 photos each instead of one?

The price hasn't even been announced yet. The price (whatever it will be) will be based on the number of guests in taking part, and as every other photo shoot has historically been one purchase/one photo I really can't see this being any different.

We are in talks with everyone to see what they will need to take part in this shoot ? It will be an expensive shoot as each person needs to get paid for taking part ok?

Also as every transaction costs us money to process we are going to charge a fee for the shoot and if a guest drops out then its going to be the same price, we will make it a little cheaper than getting all the guests separately so if one does drop out it will not be noticed in the price but we will not be reducing it or refunding it , it will happen with all the cast we have at the event and we will only ever refund it if Avery Brooks drops out.

It will be a cast of DS9 photo op and will include the cast of DS9 and if anyone drops out it will still happen and at the price sold unless Avery drops out ok.

We want to run these photo ops but they are so hard to pull off and they create so much work for us at a time when we are so very busy so these will be the rules and those of you that want it can buy it .

Price to come after we have talked to everyone involved.

Thanks and I hope that helps everyone.

Jason

Now this is very very exciting stuff even though I'm not a DS9 fan (Voyager all the way!)

Would be an organisational headache but would be amazing for fans to have this opportunity.

You'll never please everyone. Even then you'll get people saying "oh I want one with.. but not with.."

You honestly think that a photo shoot with all the regular cast members wouldn't please everyone?

I'd like to see two photo opportunities...one with just main/regular cast and another with all DS9 guests at the show. Split would be fairly easy to organise photoshoot wise and people will have more of a choice of who they actually want in the shoot. Simples!

I'd like to see two photo opportunities...one with just main/regular cast and another with all DS9 guests at the show. Split would be fairly easy to organise photoshoot wise and people will have more of a choice of who they actually want in the shoot. Simples!

I suspect these things look very easy to organise unless you are the one actually doing it!

• Like 1

I suspect these things look very easy to organise unless you are the one actually doing it!

I think that would be quite rude for the people cut out of the 2nd shooting.... I think (whether it is easy to organise or not) that a decision should be reached as to who is in and that should be it....

so that egos/feeling aren't put off of coming back again...

How did I miss this thread?! A group photoshoot would be AMAZING- regardless of who's in it!! I can't believe people are moaning about Barry and Salome- I've never met them (and that's rare for me to say) so it's a bonus for me. It's not exactly the whole main cast anyway- just think that they're filling in for Terry, Colm, Cirroc and Dorn!

I just hope it comes on sale before the shop closes!

• Like 1

How did I miss this thread?! A group photoshoot would be AMAZING- regardless of who's in it!! I can't believe people are moaning about Barry and Salome- I've never met them (and that's rare for me to say) so it's a bonus for me. It's not exactly the whole main cast anyway- just think that they're filling in for Terry, Colm, Cirroc and Dorn!

I just hope it comes on sale before the shop closes!

I thought you'd have been one of the first to hear about this. My first thought on seeing SM confirm a shoot in the works was 'I bet Lizzy is going to get this'.

Fingers crossed it will happen ....

my fingers and toes are crossed, hell i even eat a dish of " Gagh" followed by "Tube grubs" and drunk with a "slug o cola" and sacrifice a "targ" toKahless or showmaster's if this photo shoot happens!- pretty,pretty please! ;)
  • Like 1