Star Trek Deep Space Group Photoshoot?

I would so like this to happen. With Nana and Rene recently added to the guest list we have about half the main cast and a good few supporting characters.

So come on Showmasters Make It So.

PS Who else wants this to happen.

Edited by Dom1999
  • Like 1

I think if it happend,it would be a great photo shoot.A must for trekies if they can afford it.

And for me would be great next to my star trek voyager cast photo i got last year(at another show can not mention).

but if you just had the 7 main DS9 guests in attendance at this years LFCC, you are looking at over £115+(based on individual photo prices)

but even at those sort of prices i would be very much up for it!

And as a alternative what about maybe some duo photo shoots instead like Nana & Rene,or a triple one with all 3 Ferengi these could be cheaper and just as unique.these could be arranged as a last minute extra and announced on the day like at DSTL with the Shatner/bridge shoot.

so for Showmasters i quote Ferengi rules of acquisition #9 "OPPORTUNITY PLUS INSTINCT EQUALS PROFIT"

• Like 1

would love it if this was a possibility, maybe not ALL of them, but like say one with Armin Shimmerman, Aron Eisenberg and Max Grodenchik.

This would seriously help with my huge problem of trying to go to 17 different peoples photoshoots all in one day without a Gold Pass!

Hello Wow wow realy looking forward LFCC and going to another convention as its been almost year since my last one.Any go ideas on which hotel to stay at which are close to Earls court.

• 3 weeks later...