SHOP CLOSING DATES!

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

The Collectormania online shop for advance tickets will be closing on:

Monday 13th May 2013 at 4.30pm.

Please make sure you have ordered all your tickets before this time to avoid disappointment.

All tickets will be available on a first come first served basis from the sales desk at the show, but queues are likely to be long so we recommend you purchase your tickets in advance.

We look forward to seeing you soon!

The Showmasters Team

:dance:

It all depends, they shut the shop in time to get all tickets out to you in time for the event, last year i bought mine like 8 months before the event, and waited months to even get them though my door, the closer you buy them to the event though, the quicker they *usually* get dispatched

dont wana miss photo op, just cant really buy online til next week and shop will be closed.

il be ther 1st thing sunday morning. malcolms photos dont sell out.

do you know if he did personalisations at the other showmasters events he attended.

also, ive never did a photo op before.

so no idea what times of day they are etc.

ive a coach i can get home around 5.20pm wich means i would have to leave event around 4.30pm, would you advise getting later coach.

This is also worrying for me - I want to buy a Jenna Louise Colman Photo op but am only there till 11:15am On saturday but Obviously we havnt had the time table yet?? I am worried if I buy a photo shoot and her op is after I have left I will just miss out????

Tom

Finally decided to get a Gillian Anderson ticket. Nothing like leaving it until the last minute!

My dealings with Showmasters are good and you should have confidence that tickets will arrive before the event. If not the main desk have been very helpful on the day in sorting any issues out for me.

the CMMK site is down it seems

still a few photos missing from the store also

Noticed hat too. I buy in the shop so that it saves me queuing particularly on the Saturday so it looks like I may miss a photoshoot with Steven.

Sadly doubt Malcolm McDowell photoshoots will 'sell out'. A few years ago, when he was HOT for being in 'Heroes' he might have been rather busy.. but the attention span has moved on to newer fandoms.

Apparently we should have been more aware of him being in Heroes.. than the guy who killed Kirk in Trek:Generations.. because it (Trek) was too long ago.. and as for IF.... or Clockwork Orange.. forGET it!

AFAIK, very few photoshoots actually 'sell out'. Also just because a person is set to be at a shoot between two times, It's an estimate. If so few folks show up for a shoot, and they're done early, then chances are they'll let the talent return to his/her table or have a longer break.

Personally I love the current show that he is in with Franklin and Bash so that's why I want to meet him

I placed an order on the 9th and have still not been charged or had a notification email telling me that it didn't go through. Is it safe to assume now that it's not going to go through? I had an LFCC photo in the order too and I would like to know if I need to re-order or not!

Thank you

I placed an order on the 9th and have still not been charged or had a notification email telling me that it didn't go through. Is it safe to assume now that it's not going to go through? I had an LFCC photo in the order too and I would like to know if I need to re-order or not!

Thank you

E-Mail with your name and order number. The orders should be pretty much current now with processing, so that's an odd thing.