Stage and room lighting

MickeyT_1990

hey guys at showmasters little quick query/nigel

is there any chance that when setting up for chevron can you look at doing the room and stage lighting a bit differently because you have so much darkness and those big lights on the guests its really hard to get some decent pictures and ive got through so many different types of cameras so i was wondering if you could maybe make the whole room maybe a bit lighter and tone down the stage lights or loss them all together and lay out like the american cons do

im not the only one that has this problem with pictures and lighting so id appreciate it if you could please look into it

thanks guys

• Like 1

I agree some changes would be good, the direct full-on in your eyes lighting isn't great for the actors but they're not there to make it good for photos. It's done so you can see clearly.

Having said that I've never had a major problem taking photos. My Chevron 7.8 photos are here http://picasaweb.google.com/howard.crowe/Chevron78 not got round to putting my 7.9 ones up yet.

Then again it's at a different venue now so maybe it'll be different than before anyway.

Edited by Rockstar6662