Cosplay pub crawl

Rangiku

So... my friends and I are off on a pub crawl after the show on Sat night and would like to know who would like to join us?

We are all going dressed in full Bleach uniforms ect so it will be really good fun and a real laugh. Let me know if your up for it as it will be a great chance to connect with new people =D

• Like 1

Right then if there is no party we will make our own =D I will have look on Google and make some plans =D This is my first collectormania, and I haven't been to a con in ages since I had a stall with my mum as a kid selling Star Trek cards =D, so I'm really looking forward to it =D

• 3 weeks later...

I'll be up for Joining you. As I'm posing this on friday I know theres a chance you may not see it at all.

I'll be cosplaying tomorrow as Ebisu from Naruto. If I see any bleach charcters I'll run up and say hello.

I enjoyed Beach and Naruto when they started thou these days I don't or read either of titles now.

Hey so sorry just got your message, you going to be down again on Sunday? We will be there all day. I have bright orange hair and my little sis is Yachiru and is pink =D We will look out for you too =D Hope to see you =D