Guest Cancellation - Martin Wood

Massive Events

• Showmasters Admin

Hi everyone,

Unfortunately I have just received news that Martin Wood is going to have to cancel his appearance at Chevron 8.0! :grump:

Martin has been offered some tv directing work that would be over the time of the show and so unfortunately he cannot make it to the UK.

Martin wanted me to pass on his apologies but I know we are all happy that he is continuing to work and be so successful in his career! :smile: We will be looking to bring Martin back to a future event as he is desperate to make it over and meet you all! :dance:

Take care,

Mark :smile:

Oh no! I was looking forward to meeting him so much. But I am happy that he is still out there directing things :) I am wondering what this job is for too!

Please do get him to come to an event in the future as I would really like to meet him.

I had a funny feeling that sitting down and working out my "what to get autographed at Chevron" list yesterday was tempting fate :S

such a shame Martin has had to cancel, i was really looking forward to meeting him. So... who would you like to see in his place!!!! Maybe Neil Jackson ( son of Anubis ) Robert Picardo , Tony Amendola would be awesome, but another Stargate lady would be great, maybe, Claudia Black or Morena Baccarin, i know, its a long shot but we can hope :thumbup:

Normally if a guest cancels we get a replacement but showmasters will not say anything till the deals done but not to worry we still have a little under three week s I am sure they will get us someone else, personally I am hoping for another female guest but I am sure I’ll be happy with whoever they get as I’ve not had anything less than a great time at a chevron event so far

• Like 2

Can someone please update the website then?!!

He is STILL listed on there as attending even now, which is very annoying as on the weekend I checked the website only for who was still there (not the forum as I couldnt get onto it from where I was), and bought a couple of items for him to sign specifically for a friend and I!

I then get told late last night he's cancelled, which they didnt know about either, and I just come on here to find the cancellation was announced almost TWO WEEKS AGO!

• Like 1