Advice for missing tickets

I placed an order with showmasters online store on 2/23/2013. I have my confirmation# and my receipt showing that

it was paid for and taken from my account. I have sent at least 4 emails to both info@showmastersonline.com and info@collectormania.com but have had no response.

I will be traveling from the US for this event and I am getting very worried that I will not get these tickets in time.

ANY advice you can provide me is greatly appreciated!!!!!

This is for London Film and Comic Con 2013

THANK YOU!!

Edited by Lindafan04
  • Like 1

All the orders are dealt with manually so it can take a while for tickets to be sent out. There's also quite a while to go before the event so I wouldn't start worrying yet.

If your tickets don't arrive on time, make sure you bring your confirmation email with you and some form of ID. When you get to the event, head to the organisers desk and they'll sort you out. If it's entry tickets, you'll need to take your email confirmation to the ticket booth to get sorted.

Hope that helps

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you all for your responses to my inquiry.

I have had a response from showmasters, which stated that my tickets were mailed to me the end of April. (Although I ordered them 2/23/13 ?!)

Anyway they have not been delivered yet, which I did tell showmasters and they advised me that they are checking on this and would keep in informed. I have not received any updated response as of yet

but I am hopeful they will arrive soon. At least I am on the right track now... I HOPE!

Thanks again!