website problems?

There seems to be a problem for some users. We've been trying to track it down, but unfortunately only two people so far have provided details. So we couldn't come up with anything so far.

If you would please send your details (internet provider, browser used including exact version, possibly IP and ideally a screencap of the error you are getting) to the e-mail in my profile that would help us greatly.

• 3 weeks later...

I have tried the link for LFCC from Collectormania MK site and nothing loads up. Ive also tried from the link on Google and on this forum thread with nothing. I have also tried from my pc and again nothing.

Is there an issue?

As stated above some browsers/providers seem to have issues. It's working fine for most. We've tried to establish a pattern, but so far can not find one. If you e-mail your details (details of internet browser and operating system are especially important) along with a short description of what is actually happening (or in your case more not) hopefully that will help in tracking down the problem. If you're trying multiple devices and it doesn't work maybe you could also add the info what internet provider you have please.

I can see the website fine on my PC but not on my samsung phone other sites work fine

same problem ?

The LFACC site defaults to a mobile version of the site. At the bottom of the page is an option to switch to the standard version.