Autographs signs

Is it possible to have a sign for each TV series and movies that are on display? Unless you know can recognise every single character the guests they have played, you could easily choose the wrong picture, seeing as some people like the actor/actress only for certain roles.

If you're worried you could aways try buying an 8x10 at one of the stalls before hand so you know for sure you've got a pic from the film/tv show you want. I know quite a few people like to do that anyway a there is usually more choice of photos.

You can always ask the guests they usely won't mind pointing out the options and some do arrange them into groups for each show / film.

Though it's never diffcult to determin what the images are from, if your not farmular with an image then simply disregard it.

• 2 weeks later...

But otherwise you're sometime nervous/shy to talk with the actor/actress and you get a blackout and can't say the title or the role. Specially when you're foreign speaking :-D

About the photos: there are lot photos you can buy at the desk or table of the actors or show. I bring sometime my own printed pics (when I want a special portrait pics) but when I see a better one at the tables I take those then.

• 4 weeks later...