Michael Socha

William Russelll

Eoin Macken

Sylvester McCoy

Chris Barrie

Paul Gascoigne

Peter Mayhew

Jean Marsh

If you do not have the refund show up within the next couple of days please e-mail me at the address in my profile. I need name, order number and what you ordered. I got a couple of e-mails just signed with a first name telling me to look things up by the e-mail. I do not have access to the store system, I can not do that. I need full info to be able to help.

I have certainly learned for future events to leave ticket buying until near to the online shop closing as still waiting on three refunds for tickets bought three months ago is ridiculous. Its also enough to put me off committing to going to future events.

Its a joke. How hard is it to refund a tenner after several weeks. Really losing faith in what I thought was a great convention running company. I'm waiting on Marsh, Russell and Macken and am starting to think I'm not getting my money back at all.

Everyone will get their money back. Mara is working through the last remaining refunds. A couple of Jean Marsh refunds had gone into hiding and were found in another stack. They will be processed when she is back home.

We are currently establishing a new system for refunds to prevent further issues like that.

Has everyone had their Jean Marsh refunds?

Cant believe Im stioll waiting after a month. It is putting me off buying photoshoots so early.

I explained elsewhere - some Jeans Marsh refunds were found on a wrong stack and are going to be processed this week. Sorry, can't find the post now. When the same request comes up in a couple of places sometimes it gets hard to find stuff.

im also STILL waiting for my ray park refund, whats it now 4 months? f****** outrageous. even with QS doing everything possible to help and even with mara responding to emails and taking my account details again, Im still yet to receive a refund for this. seriously, this is professional? with SM getting bigger and bigger, their payment systems need to seriously be looked at.

QS, sorry to bother you again, please could you chase mine up with mara? sorry to bother you again about this.

thanks

R

Ray Park was not finished when I checked with Mara last time, but I'll check again. Not a problem.

Jason mentioned elsewhere that they were going to be some changes, not sure if you have seen that post? Unfortunately I don't have more details than that.