Last night I conviced myself I didnt need/couldnt afford lances autograph. On my way out the door this morning however I decided to grab my alien dvd set just in case. Best decision ever as lance was my highlight of the day. Couldn't believe how nice a guy he was and spoke to him for ages. He kept telling me he loved my accent lol.

• Like 1

guy is a total pro, even apologised to me for keeping me waiting as the guy ahead had brought a bunch of the Frank Black books ~ not sure but i got the impression he was a rep or such like. i was thinking, i don't mind sir, i've wanted to meet you since about 1985 so a couple more minutes won't hurt!

woulda loved to just sit and chat w/ the guy about all his films and the upcoming Harbinger Down etc.

did anyone get to his talk?

• Like 1

i didnt get to his talk wolfie-anything good you can share?-the guy was class though-after his photoshoot on sun he was coming back into the area where you queue for your photos and he posed with the alien-tickling it and giving it a kiss lol!

Have a really nice story to share about Lance and shows how such a nice guy he is...

My partner Ruth was waiting for me next to where Lance was signing as I was booked in for an Autograph and he was just finishing his 'Talk'. When he returned to sign, he spotted our Toddler Ollie in his Pram stuffing his face with a sausage roll and covered in crumbs.

He said 'Just look at that, thats fantastic, I've got to take a picture'. He then took out his mobile and took a Pic of him. He then let Ruth take some pics of him with Ollie and tried to steal some of his roll. He was totaly fascinated by Ollie and kept saying that is 'True Art'. He then shook Ruth's hand and thanked her. Priceless.

IMAG1116_zps650f2c7c.jpg

IMAG1117_zps4d3e922b.jpg

IMAG1118_zps336fb83d.jpg

• Like 2

did lance do a photoshoot on saturday?they have put the images up from the weekend but nothing for lance on sat?

Yes he did, had my photo taken with him but I noticed as well they have only been uploaded for the Sunday :headscratch:

We met lance on Saturday,what a Wonderful man and not just that but it turned out that we were staying at the same hotel and on both Saturday night and Sunday HE! approached us in the hotel and we spoke for ages.What other Massive Hollywood star has this kind of down to earth nature and spends so long with his fans.Other stars could learn a lot from the Gentle and Gentleman.

• Like 1

did lance do a photoshoot on saturday?they have put the images up from the weekend but nothing for lance on sat?

Yes he did, had my photo taken with him but I noticed as well they have only been uploaded for the Sunday :headscratch:

just had a browse through them there mate were u the guy with the alien tat or t2 tshirt?-either way all the pics look good!

just had a browse through them there mate were u the guy with the alien tat or t2 tshirt?-either way all the pics look good!

Yeah, I was the one with the T2 t shirt, unfortunately I haven't got a t shirt of Part 1, it was the best I could do :D

• Like 1