Photoshoot ticket q

Abigail94

Tickets can be dispatched anytime up to about 2 weeks before the event, I wouldn't start getting worried yet :) If it were me, i wouldn't expect them for another week or so at the earliest, but you will get them before the con :)

This is kind of related. I received an email saying my card details had not been accepted. However I have no idea how to check this. Would I just have to re-order the tickets that I had ordered?

You don't have to re-order.

The e-mail should have told you what to do. They probably wanted you to check on your details? I'd give the card details personally, maybe you accidentally mixed up two numbers. If you're in a rush it's an easy mistake to make.

whats the procedure if your photoshoot tickets haven't turned up yet? ordered some a couple of weeks ago..

There is plenty of time for tickets to arrive so no need to worry.

However if they don't then you print of your order confirmation, take it with you and collect at the event on the day.

• Like 1

In the unlikely event of them not turning up before the event, bring your confirmation email with you and see someone at the organisers booth. They'll be able to get you sorted out.

The event is a few weeks away yet though so I wouldn't start worrying yet.

This is kind of related. I received an email saying my card details had not been accepted. However I have no idea how to check this. Would I just have to re-order the tickets that I had ordered?

You don't have to re-order.

The e-mail should have told you what to do. They probably wanted you to check on your details? I'd give the card details personally, maybe you accidentally mixed up two numbers. If you're in a rush it's an easy mistake to make.

I have received the exact same email...I can't check my details as I bought the tickets without signing up. All I have is an email receipt with the credit card numbers hidden for security reasons. How am I supposed to check if they are correct? I have emailed them twice now with no reply, I need to know if I am gonna be receiving the tickets or if I need to re-purchase before it is too late.

I don't think much to the customer service.

I have received the exact same email...I can't check my details as I bought the tickets without signing up. All I have is an email receipt with the credit card numbers hidden for security reasons. How am I supposed to check if they are correct? I have emailed them twice now with no reply, I need to know if I am gonna be receiving the tickets or if I need to re-purchase before it is too late.

The numbers are always encrypted for security reasons. You can't check, the store girls will need to do that. That's why I asked the previous poster to provide the details.

The numbers are always encrypted for security reasons. You can't check, the store girls will need to do that. That's why I asked the previous poster to provide the details.

I understand that...still doesn't answer my question of whether they are going to reply to my emails so I know what is going on.

Sorry, I wasn't sure if you had e-mailed the number already. It sounded like you didn't want to do that.

As said above, I am trying to find out what is going on. I have pointed out that there's a couple of forum users waiting for a reply and am waiting to hear back.

Do you know how to check your order in the store? if the status says paid already then everything is fine.

Sorry, I wasn't sure if you had e-mailed the number already. It sounded like you didn't want to do that.

As said above, I am trying to find out what is going on. I have pointed out that there's a couple of forum users waiting for a reply and am waiting to hear back.

Do you know how to check your order in the store? if the status says paid already then everything is fine.

I can't check my order in the store, I bought the tickets without signing up to the site. I'm not emailing my credit card number to them either.

I can't check my order in the store, I bought the tickets without signing up to the site. I'm not emailing my credit card number to them either.

Sorry, I overread the not having signed up part.

Did you e-mail them from the e-mail you used to register on the forum? And was this the e-mail you gave on the order? That way I can give some more details to help tracking you down in the list of potential problems.

If you do not want to e-mail your credit card number I guess the order will eventually be cancelled and you'll have to order new. But that's a personal guess of mine. I am not involved with order processing, I don't know the exact procedure.

Sorry, I overread the not having signed up part.

Did you e-mail them from the e-mail you used to register on the forum? And was this the e-mail you gave on the order? That way I can give some more details to help tracking you down in the list of potential problems.

If you do not want to e-mail your credit card number I guess the order will eventually be cancelled and you'll have to order new. But that's a personal guess of mine. I am not involved with order processing, I don't know the exact procedure.

Yes I used the same email address and i gave them my customer number and my order number.

This is stupid, why would anyone send their credit card details in an email? And if there is no direct phone number to the store & they don't reply to emails...what are you supposed to do?

I know it's not your fault & I'm not having a go at you, I am just venting at the situation.They need to sort things out.

I honestly don't know what the issue with e-mail is. At the moment there seems to be a large problem with some e-mails not getting through. There have been a couple of cases in the last few weeks were I actually ended up forwarding correspondence because e-mails got stuck along the way.

I have heard back and this was the solution offered for your case:

If you do not want to sign up for a store account (which I am understanding you do not want to do): Please do a new order and note in the "notes" field (this is coming up somewhere along the order process) that you did a previous order (and give that order number) which was rejected due to a credit card issue and this is a new order to ensure your credit card details are transferred correctly. Your previous order will be closed and the new one will be processed. Your tickets are being held, so you will not miss out.

To everyone else who had an e-mail regarding a credit card problem: you should have received instructions on how to proceed in the e-mail telling you there is a problem. Please follow those instructions. If you do not hear back after a couple of days please e-mail the address in my profile and I will try and find out what the problem is.