Gone a bit quiet

grantweiler

• 2 weeks later...

Being slightly selfish ( the hint is in my id), it would be good to have another big name boxer to replace Roy Jones Jnr. Calzaghe and Bruno are tops but after the last event, (where we were spoilt loads), I feel that we're a couple of names short of a top event, boxerwise.

My kids are hoping for more Dr.Who guests ! Good line up though :smile:

I'm worried by how quiet it has become to be honest. Usually 3-5 weeks before an event we get a steady stream of new guest announcements. They aren't even so much as trickling through this time around!

• Showmasters Admin

For both C19 and LFCC Jason has tried to get guests earlier because that's what a lot of people have been asking for. More guests early, so they can plan better. This has meant that the line up has filled up much earlier than previous years.

That's not to say there are not more to come as I know Jason is looking at more guests, for both shows, both big guests and smaller ones.

We usually have between 70-90 guests at these shows, and were as in the past we've had a big influx of guests (sometime 40+) in the preceding 2 months to a show, that's not going to be the case this year as 2 months out we already have 60-70 guests per show. So we'll be looking at another 10-20 per show, not the previous 40+.

Have no problem with guests being announced early its just when i keep looking at the site and keep seeing TBC TBC TBC re days and prices, makes me wonder why guests are announced so early. Its like the xmas tv listing magazines that are printed a month before xmas TBC TBC TBC TBC. Lets have a show called Collectormania TBC and all the guests and days and prices and (photoshoots of course) listed as TBC and see who turns up........

• Like 1

Would be nice to get confirmation of Gillian's auto price, as she's not gonna be cheap

On the pre-order site she's shown as £35 so that's what it's most likely to be at the event

This is a really confusing issue, I'd like to know this myself too.

In the website, when you click on Gillian's image, it says TBC for both auto and photo. When you click the Autographs -link on the left, it says Gillian's auto is £30.

Hadn't seen the autographs link on the website.

Having looked at the prices both on there and on the pre-order site, all the autographs are £5 more on the pre-order site. The price on the Collectormania site will be the one for the show.