Gone a bit quiet

grantweiler

With no new guest announcements for almost two weeks now and the event taking place in a little over 5 weeks is that all or are the guests hinted at by Showmasters at the start of the month over the Saturday and Sunday that a lot of people will want to go for still forthcoming?

I've been thinking the same thing that it's all been a little quite recently. I'm sure more guest announcements will come between now and show time....I'm just being impatient and want a fresh name! lol :whistling:

• Like 1

• Moderators

I want more Doctor Who guests!

We've gone from like a guest a day, to nothing over 2 weeks...

I check every day hoping for something as well

Well there's certainly no way they'd ever keep up that pace. It's just the way it works out with people being finalised etc.

I made the mistake of thinking this last year. Then a few weeks before the event we got Sean Astin and Brandon Routh. Its all to do with schedules. I have no doubt Showmasters have a few big announcements left.

Best example was Karl Urban about a week and a half before the event, Milissa George also.....have faith my friends

The trouble for me is that the top tier guests at this show are mostly repeaters. Don't get me wrong though, it's a fantastic line up but if you're a regular attendee who has met them before at past shows it doesn't do much for the excitement levels.

In my opinion what would make a good event and would really get the excitement levels exploding for everyone would be at least 3 top tier guests that are fresh faces.

• Like 1

I'm actually really chuffed with the guests we've got already. Obviously I'd never say no to more guests (although the bank man might!) but I think we've got a nice range, and I'm really looking forward to it. And tbh, SM always put on a great con, so even if there were no guests that I was stoked about, I think it'd still be a really fun time.

• Like 1

For me the top guests are Lita,Victoria, Shelton Benjamin, Joe Calzaghe, Paul Gascoigne, Dennis Lawson and Jenna Louise Coleman. After that I'm mostly meeting people that I've met before to get new stuff signed- Gillian Anderson, Hurst, Banks, Shilton & Charlton etc and all the Doctor Who and Star Wars guests.

For me three fresh top tier guests would be Jenna Louise Coleman, Lita and Victoria/Tara. Of course, Im a wrestling fan and a Doctor Who fan so others may not agree. I'm not a GoT fan so the masses of GoT guests don't mean a thing to me.

For me the top guests are Lita,Victoria, Shelton Benjamin, Joe Calzaghe, Paul Gascoigne, Dennis Lawson and Jenna Louise Coleman. After that I'm mostly meeting people that I've met before to get new stuff signed- Gillian Anderson, Hurst, Banks, Shilton & Charlton etc and all the Doctor Who and Star Wars guests.

For me three fresh top tier guests would be Jenna Louise Coleman, Lita and Victoria/Tara. Of course, Im a wrestling fan and a Doctor Who fan so others may not agree. I'm not a GoT fan so the masses of GoT guests don't mean a thing to me.

I agree, I am over the moon with the guest list. Like I said before never been to MK before, So far only been to Earls court twice and did the Star trek event. So Really looking forward to meeting the Star Wars, Star Trek, GOT. Harry Potter and all the other guests. I hope to keep on attending if money and time allows. I am happy for old and new guests. Keep up the good work SM :dance: